Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 30-05-2015, 08:54 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Aston Villa down next season

Having finished in one of the 4 places above the relegation zone for the last four seasons I think I will have to have a sneaky bet on them to go down.

I think any decent players they have will be off and they wont be able to attract or be given the dosh to spend on decent replacements.
Old 30-05-2015, 09:32 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All comes down to Benteke. If they keep him they stay up for me. He goes and they don't use the 20 odd million to replace him with another prolific goal scorer, then they are well in trouble.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke and Delph are their two best players - lose either / both of them without quality replacements and they're done for IMO.

Villa-supporting friend thinks they'll struggle regardless - they need investment which isn't going to happen with Lerner apparently.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:14 PM

Halfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I think they will go down too. Their best players will leave and the will not be able to replace them. Add in a departing owner who will tread water until the club is sold, and a manager from the Dowie school of impact managers and they are in deep do-do.

If you can not raise your game for a cup final then you wont do it over a 38 match season. Yes must be worth a bet. They are 9/2 and Palace 6/1 at Ladbrokes to go down.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Benteke and Delph are their two best players - lose either / both of them without quality replacements and they're done for IMO.

Villa-supporting friend thinks they'll struggle regardless - they need investment which isn't going to happen with Lerner apparently.
Delph just signed a new contract stating how much he 'loves' the club he'll be staying

Benteke will surely be gone, time for him to move on.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:22 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I thought Benteke looked woeful today.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:31 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I thought Benteke looked woeful today.
Yep, not interested. Will be gone soon.
Old 30-05-2015, 11:04 PM

Son of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are we really as short as 6/1 ?
Old 30-05-2015, 11:05 PM

Son of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron View Post
Are we really as long as 6/1 ?
EFA, who the **** knows with us
Old 30-05-2015, 11:29 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't think Villa will go down. Maybe if Benteke leaves this Summer and Sherwood buys Brendan Rodgers level replacements, but I think they'll finish 14th-17th.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old 31-05-2015, 11:59 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron View Post
Are we really as short as 6/1 ?
6/1 is a pretty big price for relegation pre-season for a club like ours. We'd have been much shorter than that the last two seasons.
Old 31-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
6/1 is a pretty big price for relegation pre-season for a club like ours. We'd have been much shorter than that the last two seasons.
I make that about right.

Aside from the three promoted clubs, Sunderland, Villa, Leicester, West Brom (with Mr Never-Been-Relegated-But-I've-Walked-Out-On-A-Few in charge!) and Newcastle are all shorter odds than us.

My simplistic analysis, based on nothing but my opinion fwiw:

Villa down, along with two of the promoted clubs. The Sherwood honeymoon is over.

Bournemouth = Leicester = Safe
Watford = QPR = Good Riddance = Down
Norwich = Burnley = Brave, but = Down

And that is without the other suspects above.
Old 31-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I think the odds are very good for us

Being about 8th favourites for the drop is no bad things
Old 31-05-2015, 12:44 PM

eagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
At odds of 6/1 it might be worth putting a 100 on us to go down. Always like to know if the worst happens I get a free season ticket for the following season and if not 100 quid being a couple of pounds a week is worth the price for palace to have a good season like the last few.
Old 31-05-2015, 01:02 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
13/2 with William Hill for us to go down.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM

My 5-1 on villa is looking very tasty right now!

Despite playing in front of their new manager they look woeful. He must be thinking WTF have I done!

Now 2/5.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:56 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Villa look dire.

4 points from 11 games when they lose this. Man C at home next. Lose that and it will be 4 points from 12.

They would need a turn around in form like we had in 2013/14!
Old 02-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
My 5-1 on villa is looking very tasty right now!

Despite playing in front of their new manager they look woeful. He must be thinking WTF have I done!

Now 2/5.
2 well spent mate.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2nd half Villa or Walking Dead? Much the same.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
2nd half Villa or Walking Dead? Much the same.
very good