Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 02-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was that Moody sat next to Garde in the Directors box?

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 02-11-2015, 09:08 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Remi Garde must be thinking 'What the **** have I done?'

He should do what Dave Basset did to us and say 'I have made a big mistake' to the Villa chairman in the morning and then walk out.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:11 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
2 well spent mate.
lol. Add a 5 on the end. That's 25 not 7!
Old 22-11-2015, 08:26 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
They are definately in trouble. A Villa mate of mine reckons they are as good as down. I told him that's how I felt for the last couple of seasons around this time but atleast a change of manager helped for us, not going as well for these boys so far.
Old 28-12-2015, 07:50 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Ka ching!