Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 22-07-2015, 07:37 PM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
The new signings in January contributed **** all, your January signings are usually ones that give you extra momentum to end the season, none of ours did that

Sanogo and Ameobi didnt score 1 PL goal between them, indeed Sanogo is one the worse players at Palace ive seen in along time.

Mutch was grossly unfit and contributed nothing, jury is still out but already looks surplus to requirements

Lee had a broken leg and made one solitary poor performance.

Souare - Jury is still out on him, best I can say about him is he looks ok-ish

Compare that to the previous January where we picked up

Dann
Ledley
Henessey
Ince

There is no comparison
I'll concede that Jan 14 was good and you make a good point but I still would not call Jan 15 "shocking"
Old 22-07-2015, 09:03 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee sinnots ear View Post
I'll concede that Jan 14 was good and you make a good point but I still would not call Jan 15 "shocking"
Jan 15 was not shocking but the Jan 14 window was probably our best ever.
Old 22-07-2015, 09:07 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Certainly had more of an immediate impact than any other
Old 22-07-2015, 09:12 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Unbelievably Mr Maestro I was thinking finally after 25,000+ post you'd finally said something I agree with, until I read the last sentence I quote" this seasons was shocking"

Just what planet do you live on??
maestro goes to Selhurst Park about as often as I do therefore he knows cock-all, despite the fact that he played for Purley Panthers Thirds at the age of 17. He also loves Ched Evans.
Old 22-07-2015, 09:30 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
maestro goes to Selhurst Park about as often as I do therefore he knows cock-all, despite the fact that he played for Purley Panthers Thirds at the age of 17. He also loves Ched Evans.
Why does everyone get personal with me, if you dotn agree with my post then put out your own opinion, and Ive never said I was the worlds best player but did ok thanks very much, If you want to know I played for amongst others Croydon schools, Surrey, Crystal Palace youth, and a few non league teams inc a good spell at Sutton United where I played against quite a few pro sides.

I dont say that to impress people, I imagine there are better players than me on here but If you having a pop about me being clueless im going to stand up for myself, personally Im quite proud of what I did

People have a go at me yet to be serious are lucky to have played anything more than pub football on a sunday morning.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/

Last edited by maestro; 22-07-2015 at 09:35 PM.
Old 23-07-2015, 06:52 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Unbelievably Mr Maestro I was thinking finally after 25,000+ post you'd finally said something I agree with, until I read the last sentence I quote" this seasons was shocking"

Just what planet do you live on??
Zurg.
Old 23-07-2015, 08:46 AM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
The new signings in January contributed **** all, your January signings are usually ones that give you extra momentum to end the season, none of ours did that

Sanogo and Ameobi didnt score 1 PL goal between them, indeed Sanogo is one the worse players at Palace ive seen in along time.

Mutch was grossly unfit and contributed nothing, jury is still out but already looks surplus to requirements

Lee had a broken leg and made one solitary poor performance.

Souare - Jury is still out on him, best I can say about him is he looks ok-ish

Compare that to the previous January where we picked up

Dann
Ledley
Henessey
Ince

There is no comparison
Henessey and Ince hardly played. So basically Dann & Ledley made a bigger impact than Sanogo, Mutch and Soare (who were the only ones who really had any game time)
Sanogo was pretty poor but also had some decent games at Burnley, Southampton and was really good off the bench against Leicester.
Soare, yes, the jury still out but he showed some promise.
Ameobi was primarily a coach and some support for Pardew more than players on the pitch.
Mutch was disappointing.
Lee has played in the Prem, has played for his country and is clearly a good player as Im sure he will show this season.
You also seem to have trouble grasping (with some geniuses like Friskey it seems) that bringing Murray back in (rather than pissing a few million up the wall which it seems makes it a BETTER transfer window) made a serious difference.
Either way, we finished 10th. Pardew did enough in that window to get us into the top 10 and also give players like Soare, Lee and Mutch more time to settle which meant we needed less in THIS window.
Whilst the signings of Dann and Ledley were excllent from Pulis, Pardew actually moved us higher up the table than TP did and you compare the two by saying one was the ' Best window ever' and the other 'shocking in comparison'
Genius.
Old 23-07-2015, 09:24 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why does everyone get personal with me, if you dotn agree with my post then put out your own opinion, and Ive never said I was the worlds best player but did ok thanks very much, If you want to know I played for amongst others Croydon schools, Surrey, Crystal Palace youth, and a few non league teams inc a good spell at Sutton United where I played against quite a few pro sides.

I dont say that to impress people, I imagine there are better players than me on here but If you having a pop about me being clueless im going to stand up for myself, personally Im quite proud of what I did

People have a go at me yet to be serious are lucky to have played anything more than pub football on a sunday morning.
Old 23-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Jan 15 was not shocking but the Jan 14 window was probably our best ever.
Jan 15 not shocking is about as close to praise as you can get. We signed:

Lee - injured and we still don't know if he has an immediate future here
Ameobi - need I say more?
Mutch - I like but can hardly go down as a good signing yet
Pap - not cheap and a dreadful start. Improving but can you call that a success yet?
Old 23-07-2015, 10:23 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Just because you've played at a higher level than others doesn't make your opinion more valuable, or even right. See Shearer A. Gullit R. & Townsend A. for further evidence of this
Old 23-07-2015, 04:15 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Just because you've played at a higher level than others doesn't make your opinion more valuable, or even right. See Shearer A. Gullit R. & Townsend A. for further evidence of this
Gullit worst pundit ever on MoTD and he has some competition!
Old 23-07-2015, 04:37 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
Gullit worst pundit ever on MoTD and he has some competition!
Phil Neville is worse, I still get annoyed thinking back to his disgracefully biased 'analysis' of the Man Utd game last season.

Although he's fecked off to Valencia so maybe we're shot of him.
Old 24-07-2015, 08:16 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dont think Gullit even watches the games beforehand. His knowledge of the premier league is so poor.

anyway getting off thread, time for me to post a standard "Pulis did a good job but is a bit of c - unit"
Old 25-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like west brom now offering contract to released ex arsenal Diaby, 2 games in 2 seasons ? smacks of a plan c type of signing

Then you see threads like this on their forum To view the link you have to Register or Login

Walking out two seasons straight? unlikely, but you just can't rule it out
Old 25-07-2015, 11:55 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Looks like west brom now offering contract to released ex arsenal Diaby, 2 games in 2 seasons ? smacks of a plan c type of signing

Then you see threads like this on their forum To view the link you have to Register or Login

Walking out two seasons straight? unlikely, but you just can't rule it out
I'd love Diaby at Palace. Quality player (albeit extremely one-footed).
Old 26-07-2015, 12:03 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
Jan 15 not shocking is about as close to praise as you can get. We signed:

Lee - injured and we still don't know if he has an immediate future here
Ameobi - need I say more?
Mutch - I like but can hardly go down as a good signing yet
Pap - not cheap and a dreadful start. Improving but can you call that a success yet?
Harsh. My view:

Lee: Injured when we signed him but comes with an excellent reputation. Yet to be proven but looked good on Friday.

Ameobi: Bought as cheap cover. Did a job when brought on (better than Sanogo - our only bad January signing)

Mutch: Was quality at Cardiff. Struggled with QPR but that can be put down to a fitness regime and poor team spirit. Not going to light up the world but solid cover.

Pap: Needs to be given time to get used to the pace of the premier league but has settled pretty quickly. Looks excellent going forward. I think he'll play a part in quite a few of our goals this coming season. His defending needs work but again, it's just a case of getting used to the league.
Old 26-07-2015, 05:13 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He can't walk out 2 seasons running - it would finish him as a manager.

I think they'll struggle to attract players not just because they don't want to pay the money but because a good proportion of them won't want to play in a Pulis team.

It's too much like hard work!
Old 26-07-2015, 05:18 AM

I see their takeover talks have been "suspended".
Old 27-07-2015, 06:23 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Every day theres no signings is a day closer to me picking up 100
Old 27-07-2015, 06:36 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Calm down dear it is only a chat site