Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-07-2015, 12:07 PM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yohan Cabaye Discussion

Mark Ritson ‏@MR_LWMedia 47s48 seconds ago
Told that Cabaye and Puncheon were on the same team in training on Monday and players were wowed at their potential together. #cpfc

Goosebumps.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:11 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Its from Wiki, so just someone's guess
Indeed - they have a number for Kwesi Appiah who won't feature anywhere in the first half of the season.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:17 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wish he would change his twitter header & profile pic to something more Palacey

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 16-07-2015, 12:14 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Cabaye gets 4, Brede takes 5, Paddy shouldn't really get a number
Isn't Paddy still our 'Captain' while Mile is Vice Captain? Dann & Damo have been stand-in captains during matches but the club captain has always been Paddy for years I think.
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 16-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle View Post
Isn't Paddy still our 'Captain' while Mile is Vice Captain? Dann & Damo have been stand-in captains during matches but the club captain has always been Paddy for years I think.
That's still how it is on Football Manager, Paddy always gets really annoyed when I strip him of the captaincy
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old 16-07-2015, 12:40 AM

Seth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
Yohan Cabaye has literally worn number 4 at clubs he has been at so get the feeling he might do here aswell with Hangeland changing his number
Didn't he ever wear them metaphorically?

Gus Poyet, 15th September 2011
Old 16-07-2015, 07:27 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeywm3 View Post
Told that Cabaye and Puncheon were on the same team in training on Monday and players were wowed at their potential together. #cpfc

Goosebumps.
This is how I called it last week, Cabaye and Puncheon as our fluent attacking pairing in midfield, with Jedinak sitting in behind as our holding player, and to cap it all Zaha and Bolasie as our wide players.
Yet got slated as there was no place for McArthur which was unfortunate, but it is all a question of picking your best balanced formation that will be most effective, and that was my opinion which I stand by.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:

Goosebumps.
I've been looking forward to seeing those two playing in the same team since the Cabaye rumour started.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:46 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Only side of caution I have now the euphoria of this is done is that I hope we follow it up with the aforementioned additional signings to avoid a pissed off Frenchman.

[Awaits usual criticism for being negative]
Old 16-07-2015, 07:56 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
Only side of caution I have now the euphoria of this is done is that I hope we follow it up with the aforementioned additional signings to avoid a pissed off Frenchman.

[Awaits usual criticism for being negative]
That thought has been running through my head as well, but maybe he will realise we have got some very decent players in the squad already.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:10 AM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
This is how I called it last week, Cabaye and Puncheon as our fluent attacking pairing in midfield, with Jedinak sitting in behind as our holding player, and to cap it all Zaha and Bolasie as our wide players.
Yet got slated as there was no place for McArthur which was unfortunate, but it is all a question of picking your best balanced formation that will be most effective, and that was my opinion which I stand by.
You're the best.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:22 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Goosebumps.
Pardew has always said he wants players of Puncheons ability. Lets hope we can add a striker with their ability and we will have a serious team on our hands.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:26 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If- and I know it's a big 'if' we got Remy and Williams or Chester I honestly believe we could give top six a run this year. Unbelievable potential and squad depth. Cannot wait until season starts.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:42 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
If- and I know it's a big 'if' we got Remy and Williams or Chester I honestly believe we could give top six a run this year. Unbelievable potential and squad depth. Cannot wait until season starts.
40 points as soon as possible and lets see where we go from there.
Old 16-07-2015, 09:40 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking's no1 View Post
You're the best.
You are such a tease but I like you.
Old 16-07-2015, 09:53 AM

Jet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJet Pierrier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Understand what you are saying. This is a great squad but am still terrified that we will cock the whole thing up again. I know it's a bit glass half full but for me every season in prem will be get 40 points and then start to relax. Still can't get use to the signings we have made and even being linked to the caliber of players we are at present, it feels unreal.
Old 16-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Goosebumps.
Punch has always had a footballing brain beyond any of our attacking players - even Wilf and Bolasie. Very excited about a potential partnership there.
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 16-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawleyEagle View Post
Punch has always had a footballing brain beyond any of our attacking players - even Wilf and Bolasie. Very excited about a potential partnership there.
How would you line up the team around those two ?
Old 16-07-2015, 10:43 AM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawleyEagle View Post
I really don't think Wilf & Bolasie have much in the way of footballing brains, particularly the latter.
Old 16-07-2015, 11:08 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX View Post
I really don't think Wilf & Bolasie have much in the way of footballing brains, particularly the latter.
Disagree. They need more credit than they get.