Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by herts_palace View Post
Yes that was mine with the second line being

Allo Allo I don't know whey you say Allo we say Cabaye

Not the same as the song but makes more sense than the other way round
Any version of a Beatles song( Hello Goodbye in this case) is great. I saw the "Sun" had used the Beatles tune headline mentioning his name a few weeks ago and it just seemed perfect.

My idea is:

" We all know why we say Cabaye we say Allo,

Allo, Allo,

We all know why we say Cabaye we say Allo.

Allo , Allo,

Chorus; Allo, hey Allo, Allo, hey Allo (repeat).

. There is no other sensible option

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 18-07-2015, 12:19 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Really?

We make one good signing and we could be one of the "big boys", this is the type of signing most teams are making in the league and most teams have been making them for a few years now, this is our first.

We're still behind Newcastle, West Ham, Villas & Stoke for marketability and depth of squad, even if we finished higher than some of them last year. Let alone knocking on the doors of Everton, Swansea or Spurs.

I'm not saying we'll not get there but one or two top mid table finishes do not make us an established top tier club.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, pride before a fall and all that.
I get what you're saying. Believe me!

However, I said consolidate this season. i.e... Sign remy, finish top 8... That sort of thing. Keep moving forward. Do that, and yes we are up there with everton and swansea. Sign remy and Williams... We aren't far away from a push for Europe. In this age of media rules we are the romantic rise of the premiership. The marketable team that's risen through passion, noisy fans, chairmen that support the club etc... That's brand gold dust added to a bloody good squad.

My point was, cabaye is a huge step towards that and one that the footballing world will take note of.

When I say big boys I mean proper premiership stuff, not top four silly money stuff!
Old 18-07-2015, 06:48 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What number do we reckon ? 4 or 8 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 18-07-2015, 07:17 AM

God33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGod33 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yohan cabaye sung to the tune of sweet child

His got a touch that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky

Now and then when I see his face
He takes me away to that special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry
Woah woah woah
Yohan cabaye
woah woah oh yohan cabaye
Old 18-07-2015, 07:25 AM

Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024
Cabaye's kit number

Does anyone know his confirmed number because i want to order my jersey NOW
Old 18-07-2015, 07:31 AM

Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024
I cant wait!
Old 18-07-2015, 08:20 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
That's only 6mins between posts, be patient.

Old 18-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mixed start. Probably rusty
Old 18-07-2015, 07:14 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Mixed start. Probably rusty
As Martin H said on another thread, if he wasn't called Yohan Cabaye I think we'd be less than convinced about this players future prospects on today's showing. Purely a fitness exercise however so pointless to even assess it beyond the fact it was good to see him in the shirt. I wouldn't be surprised if classy international players like Cabaye find it hard to get motivated for pre season friendlies. If it had been a competitive match he would doubtless have found another gear or two and brought his teammates along with him.
Old 18-07-2015, 07:19 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
As Martin H said on another thread, if he wasn't called Yohan Cabaye I think we'd be less than convinced about this players future prospects on today's showing. Purely a fitness exercise however so pointless to even assess it beyond the fact it was good to see him in the shirt. I wouldn't be surprised if classy international players like Cabaye find it hard to get motivated for pre season friendlies. If it had been a competitive match he would doubtless have found another gear or two and brought his teammates along with him.
Can you blame them? They are irrelevant nonsense. A required evil but quite why anyone would bother showing up to them for any other reason than getting on the lash. I have no idea.
Old 18-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pre-season is merely for fitness. Nothing else.

Only in a competitive game will you see full commitment and players going up a gear.
Old 18-07-2015, 08:39 PM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Can you blame them? They are irrelevant nonsense. A required evil but quite why anyone would bother showing up to them for any other reason than getting on the lash. I have no idea.
Getting on the lash is a big draw. Equally though, it's quite nice to just watch your team play without feeling worried/pressure every now and again. Find I actually appreciate the football and the game itself a bit more when I don't care too much about the result.
Old 18-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
Any version of a Beatles song( Hello Goodbye in this case) is great. I saw the "Sun" had used the Beatles tune headline mentioning his name a few weeks ago and it just seemed perfect.

My idea is:

" We all know why we say Cabaye we say Allo,

Allo, Allo,

Allo , Allo,

Chorus; Allo, hey Allo, Allo, hey Allo (repeat).

. There is no other sensible option
So,why do "we say Cabaye we say hello"?

That is complete meaningless shit.

At least Hearts version had a modicum of humour about it.
Old 18-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
So,why do "we say Cabaye we say hello"?

That is complete meaningless shit.

At least Hearts version had a modicum of humour about it.
Fine.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 19-07-2015, 06:21 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To the tune of No Woman No Cry

'Oh Yohan Cabaye'

HF can fill in with the rest of the words.
Old 19-07-2015, 06:44 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fine.
Thank you.
Old 19-07-2015, 09:26 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Word from another players via a mutual friend is that he is looking good in training and his presence has raised team spirit.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 19-07-2015, 09:38 AM

cadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is finecadburyeagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Gave away the second goal yesterday - ship him out and bring back Andy Dorman!!
Old 19-07-2015, 10:10 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fine.
Great response
Old 19-07-2015, 11:45 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Word from another players via a mutual friend is that he is looking good in training and his presence has raised team spirit.
Good to hear.