Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:22 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm happy to be auto draft
Old 03-09-2017, 06:22 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry double post
Old 04-09-2017, 04:18 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im in and in the survival league
Old 04-09-2017, 06:06 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
This is 9 tonight?

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 04-09-2017, 07:18 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yes
Old 04-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I created a survival league

To view the link you have to Register or Login

ID# 24794

password - bbssurvival

To view the link you have to Register or Login

bump
Old 04-09-2017, 07:48 PM

Diehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Diehard's Diehards
Old 04-09-2017, 10:37 PM

mcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Nice work everyone.

Draft grades below:

Cam Neutered A Grade Report Card
Ron Mexico's Kennel B+ Grade Report Card
Diehard's Diehards B+ Grade Report Card
Dillon Panthers B+ Grade Report Card
Automatic first down B Grade Report Card
JP Giants B Grade Report Card
Benver Doncos B Grade Report Card
Doug's Divs B- Grade Report Card
De Boers are on me. B- Grade Report Card
The Pain Train C Grade Report Card
The Irish Raiders C Grade Report Card
Al's Raider Nation D+ Grade Report Card

Harsh on Al's who is stacked at RB.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:39 PM

mcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
If anyone fancies a trade I'm happy to trade any of my WRs: Demarius Thomas, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen and Golden Tate.

Have a lot of depth there and like the look of Coleman and Anderson as late round flyers.

Would be looking for an upgrade at RB, WR or TE.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:19 AM
DAMN!

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Is there a Yahoo picks league being set up? If so can you post the league code.

Thank you
Old 08-09-2017, 05:56 AM
Jonathan Williams Fanclub

SteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
65 points up after the first game of the season. Thank you Kareem Hunt and Stephen Gillislee!

I'll probably still go on to lose!
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 10-09-2017, 04:19 PM

voyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking forward to the game kicking off properly (apart from the Kareem Hunt fan club) and checking out the form. Might need to be busy on the waivers
Old 10-09-2017, 04:30 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking View Post
65 points up after the first game of the season. Thank you Kareem Hunt and Stephen Gillislee!

I'll probably still go on to lose!
FFS!

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 20-09-2017, 01:19 PM

SteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Commish!

I've just made a massive cock up - I thought I was dropping Evan Engram to the bench but he's been dropped from my entire team! Is there any way I can get him back as I never meant to release him and was on the wrong blooming screen on my phone sorting out my team for this week.

It says I have to wait until he clears waivers before I can pick him up again - is there anything you can do to allow me to get him back especially as I'm last on the waiver list?

Last edited by SteveyHawking; 20-09-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:28 PM

voyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Drunk transfer above?
Old 25-09-2017, 07:39 PM

Worse still I had Blake Bortles on my bench this week!