Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 20-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guess The Intro

Idea nicked from another thread but 'topical'. Whoever gets the track and Band/Soloist goes next with question , simples. OK easy example . . . . .

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar....
Old 20-08-2015, 09:23 PM

busker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
ok I'll bite...

'Don't you Want Me' Human League..

Next up

'I know when to go out, I know when to stay in.. get things done'
I was there!
Old 23-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
* Must not Google .....
Old 01-09-2015, 03:15 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by busker View Post
ok I'll bite...

'Don't you Want Me' Human League..

Next up

'I know when to go out, I know when to stay in.. get things done'
Modern Love.

Next up:

I was sick and tired of everything when I called you last night from Glasgow.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 02-09-2015, 08:49 AM

ammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineammiller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Super Trouper by Abba

Next Up:
Baby Baby Baby
Old 02-09-2015, 11:08 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiller View Post
Super Trouper by Abba

Next Up:
Baby Baby Baby
Come on feel the noise.Slade

Next up

You've painted up your lips and rolled and curled your tinted hair
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 06-09-2015, 06:58 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan View Post
Come on feel the noise.Slade

Next up

You've painted up your lips and rolled and curled your tinted hair
Ruby Kenny Rogers.

Next up

Better stop dreaming of the quiet life cos its the one we'll never know.

Last edited by hatter8142; 06-09-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: .
Old 07-09-2015, 04:07 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Ruby Kenny Rogers.

Next up

Better stop dreaming of the quiet life cos its the one we'll never know.

The Jam 'Town Team called Malice Palace'

Punctured bicycle on a hillside desolate
Old 07-09-2015, 07:51 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
The Jam 'Town Team called Malice Palace'

Punctured bicycle on a hillside desolate
This Charming Man, The Smiths

Early one morning the sun was shining, I was laying in bed

Werner Herzog
Old 07-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bob Dylan- Tangled up in Blue

Whatever happened to Leon Trotsky? He got an ice pick that made his ears burn
Old 07-09-2015, 07:58 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Bob Dylan- Tangled up in Blue

Whatever happened to Leon Trotsky? He got an ice pick that made his ears burn
'No more heroes ' The Stranglers

'You don't listen to a word that I am saying, you only see me for the clothes that I wear' ?
Old 07-09-2015, 08:40 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
'No more heroes ' The Stranglers

'You don't listen to a word that I am saying, you only see me for the clothes that I wear' ?
Is that Public Image by PIL but in football analyser speak?

Werner Herzog
Old 07-09-2015, 09:04 PM
By hand or by Bannan

I'm guessing it is. Okay here's mine:

Virgil Caine is my name and I work on the Danville train. And now Stoneman's Cavilry's coming and tearing up the tracks again. And if you look at it from this angle, Gary, you can see the train is clearly half a yard off-side.

Werner Herzog
Old 08-09-2015, 06:13 AM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - The Band

Should be fun to see who gets this one.

I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
Old 08-09-2015, 09:33 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Drag me down.One direction.! Upon the white veranda She wore a necktie and a Panama hat.?

Last edited by sherrifbart; 08-09-2015 at 09:35 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:37 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Is that Public Image by PIL but in football analyser speak?
I got it slightly wrong didn't I?

But yes the right song
Old 08-09-2015, 09:42 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Drag me down. One direction. Upon the white veranda,she wore a necktie and a panama hat?.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:29 AM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrifbart View Post
Drag me down. One direction. Upon the white veranda,she wore a necktie and a panama hat?.
Black Diamond bay Bob Dylan

They're forming in a straight line
They're going through a tight wind
Old 09-09-2015, 09:33 AM
Natus Londini ad austrum

Aquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Black Diamond bay Bob Dylan

They're forming in a straight line
They're going through a tight wind

Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones)... although the opening lines are "Hey, Ho, let's go" x 4

One about the sea of fans...

"We've done four already but now we're steady and then they went 1, 2, 3, 4..." (cue music)

Last edited by Aquila_17; 09-09-2015 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:19 AM

The Ocean.Led Zeppelin.!. Didnt know what time it was,the lights were low?