Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 03-10-2015, 09:07 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
This is like i-spy on a long car drive!
Old 05-10-2015, 09:10 AM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Double Barrel. by Dave and Ansell Collins. It was the third of june another hot and dusty delta day?.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:33 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrifbart View Post
Double Barrel. by Dave and Ansell Collins. It was the third of june another hot and dusty delta day?.
Ode to Billy Jo? Can't remember who by
Old 05-10-2015, 06:29 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
Ode to Billy Jo? Can't remember who by
Bobby Gentry

Why must you record my phone calls.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:08 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Bobby Gentry

Why must you record my phone calls.

Gangsters - The Specials
Old 05-10-2015, 09:09 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One summer evening drunk to hell, I stood there nearly lifeless
An old man in the corner sang "Where The Water Lilies Grow"
Old 05-10-2015, 09:20 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
One summer evening drunk to hell, I stood there nearly lifeless
An old man in the corner sang "Where The Water Lilies Grow"
A pair of Brown Eyes - The Pogues.

Down, down, you bring me down
I hear you knocking down my door
And I can't sleep at night.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:46 AM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stone roses,I am the resurrection.Once there was a way to get back homewards?

Last edited by sherrifbart; 06-10-2015 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Lucked into this one as I was listening to Abbey Road yesterday.

Golden Slumbers - Beatles

Now a nice easy one for you all.

mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble

<this goes on for some time>

mumble mumble mumble a box or the bag

Those are pretty much the only distinguishable lyrics in the whole song

At live performances this is all usually preceeded by a request "turn the house lights up"
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:41 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Lucked into this one as I was listening to Abbey Road yesterday.

Golden Slumbers - Beatles

Now a nice easy one for you all.

<this goes on for some time>

mumble mumble mumble a box or the bag

Those are pretty much the only distinguishable lyrics in the whole song

At live performances this is all usually preceeded by a request "turn the house lights up"
Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam.

Listen here wolfchild. I speak of the science of mythology.....
Old 31-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Zodiac Mindwarp

Some people think little girls should be seen and not heard. But I think...
Old 31-05-2017, 09:16 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Oh Bondage Up Yours (X-Ray Spex).

"There's a stain on my notebook where your coffee cup was, and there's ash in the pages now I've got myself lost"

Last edited by Smoz; 31-05-2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:36 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Oh Bondage Up Yours (X-Ray Spex).

"There's a stain on my notebook where your coffee cup was, and there's ash in the pages now I've got myself lost"
Squeeze Black coffee in bed

Rows and rows of disused milk floats stand dying in the dairy yard
Old 01-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Town called malice The Jam

Stick it up, mister
Hear what I say, sir, yeah
Old 05-06-2017, 12:00 PM

54,46.Whats my number.The mighty Toots and the Maytals ".Rastah Ozzie from up the hill,deceide to check on him grocery bill"?.

Last edited by sherrifbart; 05-06-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: /
Old 05-06-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrifbart View Post
54,46.Whats my number.The mighty Toots and the Maytals ".Rastah Ozzie from up the hill,deceide to check on him grocery bill"?.
Dat by Pluto

What a weepin' and wailin' dung a Caymanas park
Old 05-06-2017, 12:32 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Dat by Pluto

What a weepin' and wailin' dung a Caymanas park
LOng shot kick the bucket - The Pioneers

Down, down, you bring me down
I hear you knocking down my door
And I can't sleep at night.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:44 PM

I have just noticed that weirdly of all the songs out there I have just repeated lyrics I posted from almost two years ago, without realising

So here is another

We move like cagey tigers
We couldn't get closer than this
Old 05-06-2017, 01:09 PM

The Cure.The Lovecats. "Said Red Molly to James,Thats a fine motorbike"
Old 05-06-2017, 01:50 PM

colonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street