Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-06-2017, 09:19 AM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cats in the cradle.Harry Chapin
Old 01-07-2017, 02:35 PM

Rocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fearRocky Bullitt is a gunboat in a sea of fear
If you want to hang out you've got to take her out
Old 01-07-2017, 03:28 PM

CK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cocaine

Misty morning, stars in the sky.........
Old 03-07-2017, 02:51 PM

CK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No one know this then
Old 05-07-2017, 10:11 AM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, were big rock singers weve got golden fingers,?
Old 11-07-2017, 02:19 PM

Cover of the Rolling Stone. Dr Hook?
Old 12-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
And you may not see me when you come back
Old 16-07-2017, 06:55 PM

TheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
And you may not see me when you come back
To You I Bestow, Mundy

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
Old 16-07-2017, 07:46 PM

Talking heads.Once in a lifetime. "Walk along the river,sweet lullaby".
Old 16-07-2017, 09:09 PM

TheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Blue Sky, Allman Brothers

Let's drink to the hard working people
Old 17-07-2017, 08:02 AM

Salt of the Earth.Rolling Stones.
Old 18-07-2017, 12:22 AM

And when I see the sign that points one way
Old 18-07-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJam View Post
And when I see the sign that points one way
Walk away Renee Four Tops

In the corner of the morning in the past
Old 18-07-2017, 02:02 PM

The sun shines and people forget

Last edited by TheJam; 18-07-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 27-07-2017, 05:45 PM

Eminence front.?.The Who.

Last edited by sherrifbart; 27-07-2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: /
Old 27-07-2017, 05:51 PM

All babies together,every one a seed.?.
Old 31-07-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrifbart View Post
All babies together,every one a seed.?.
Harvest for the world - Isley Bros

In the corner of the morning in the past
Old 31-07-2017, 12:34 PM

Width of a circle. David Bowie.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:37 PM

When a pretty girl meets a handsome boy,and she brings him home for a little bite.?.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:43 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
*Pedant alert!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernator View Post
Idea nicked from another thread but 'topical'. Whoever gets the track and Band/Soloist goes next with question , simples. OK easy example . . . . .

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar....
I know I'm a bit late, but surely it's a pre-requisite for this thread to correctly quote the opening line.

"I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar" is actually from the second verse.

The first line of the song is:
"You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar."

Pedantry over.

Carry on.

Last edited by JJ; 01-08-2017 at 03:56 AM.