Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loan Watch Summary: 17/10/17
(I primarily state simple facts, I leave analysis to those who are more informed)

League 2:
Keshi Anderson (Swindon) Played all 90 mins. Swindon 0:1 Lincoln

Ryan Inniss (Colchester) Played all 90 mins. Newport 1:2 Colchester
Old 18-10-2017, 12:45 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
Ryan Inniss (Colchester) Played all 90 mins. Newport 1:2 Colchester
Not sure about that:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-10-2017, 03:47 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The BBC site shows him in the line up so presumably his injury wasn’t an issue.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:06 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Williams is injured again.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
(I primarily state simple facts, I leave analysis to those who are more informed)

Championship:
Jonny Williams (Sunderland ) - injured Sunderland 1:1 QPR

League 2:
Keshi Anderson (Swindon) Played all 90 mins. Swindon 1:0 Wycombe Town

Ryan Inniss (Colchester) Played all 90 mins. Coventry City 0:0 Colchester

A comment in the East Anglian Daily Times "There was only one real candidate for man-of-the-match – the U’s man mountain, Ryan Inniss. Sweeper Inniss was excellent all afternoon, even though at times he appeared to be limping in the first-half, sparking off fears of him having aggravated his recent hamstring injury. But the Crystal Palace loanee showed no signs of wear-and-tear in the second period, obliging with countless clearing headers, a number of timely interceptions and one crunching tackle to deny Marc McNulty when the striker was homing in on goal. Inniss seemed to step up a gear, when Lapslie was sent off, and so fully deserved to be crowned U’s MOM while playing his part in a clean-sheet."
He did however get a yellow card - I think that might be his first of the season, which is impressive for any defender
Old 22-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great to see Ryan avoiding red cards, own goals, serious injuries and off field issues. Hope he keeps it going, they love him at Colchester.
Old 22-10-2017, 06:45 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post

Championship:
Jonny Williams (Sunderland ) - injured Sunderland 1:1 QPR

Sunderland drew 3-3 with Brentford.

Grayson was in the press last week bemoaning Jonnys injuries. 50 games in about 3 years now.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:35 PM
17 years for 3,250 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
Sunderland drew 3-3 with Brentford.

Grayson was in the press last week bemoaning Jonnys injuries. 50 games in about 3 years now.
That many ?
Old 22-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
great to hear that re Innis

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 23-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Williams is injured again.
But he's a nice lad and his mum and dad are lovely people.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Supporting Palace away

Loan Watch Summary: 28/10/17

Championship:
Jonny Williams (Sunderland ) - appears to have got over his recent injury. He started, subbed off on 67 mins, Sunderland 1:2 Bristol City

League 2:
Keshi Anderson (Swindon) Played 85 mins. Port Vale 0: 3 Swindon (Swindon are up to 5th)
Comment from local paper. "Ran the channels well and it was clear from Tom Anderson’s early booking that the hosts were worried about his pace. Withdrawn late on."

Ryan Inniss (Colchester) Again played all 90 mins. Colchester 3:1 Crewe
A pre-Crewe article in local paper.
In-form Ryan Inniss says it feels like he is “hitting the ground running” for Colchester United following a string of impressive performances. But the towering defender insists he will not allow himself to get carried away, despite earning rave reviews for his recent displays for the U’s. Inniss is enjoying a productive run in John McGreal’s starting line-up and has not tasted defeat in any of his last five appearances in League Two. The 22-year-old is hoping to play for a tenth time since his season-long loan move from Crystal Palace when Colchester host Crewe Alexandra, on Saturday. And having been hampered by injuries in the past, centre-back Inniss is relishing his time on the pitch. Inniss told the Daily Gazette: “I’m enjoying my football - I think my form has definitely picked up and I feel like I’m getting more match fitness.“Training was tapered to help me a little bit at the start which I appreciated and thank the staff for and now I’m fully into it with the lads.
“I feel like I’m really hitting the ground running now and hopefully, I can continue it because you’re only as good as your last game. “I’ve played nine games now - for a lot of players, that’s not a lot but for me, it’s a bit of a milestone. “I want to get to ten and hopefully, I can play well enough to stay in the team until after Christmas and make it 20, which for me would be massive.

Last edited by Eagle's Away; 29-10-2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:34 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
For what it's worth I'm told by a big Sunderland fan I know who was at the game that Williams was probably the only bright spot in another grim performance. He seems to be quite well regarded up there so far.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Supporting Palace away

Loan Watch Summary: 4/11/17

Championship
Jonny Williams (Sunderland) came on as a 77th min sub as Boro 1:0 Sunderland

FA Cup - 1st Round
Keshi Anderson (Swindon) Anderson did not feature, rested / injured? Dartford 1:5 Swindon

Ryan Inniss (Colchester) Again played all 90 mins but lost, Colchester 0:1 Oxford
Old 13-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Supporting Palace away

Loan Watch Summary: 11/11/17

Championship:
Jonny Williams (Sunderland ) - International Break

League 2:
Keshi Anderson (Swindon) Played 90 mins. Both other forwards were subbed. Swindon 2:2 Chesterfield
Player ratings from the Swindon Advertiser "KESHI ANDERSON: A few bright moments as he pushed down the side of the defence but should have done better with a couple of crosses. 7.5"

Ryan Innisss (Colchester) Played all 90 mins. Barnet 0:1 Colchester
From the Colchester Gazette (player ratings) RYAN INNISS 9
"U’s man of the match – was superb in the air and saw off the threat of Akinde."
Old 14-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is Innis on a season loan deal or could we bring him back in Jan? Sounds really positive.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 14-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's getting rave reviews, which is nice to see.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:08 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let him play a full season, get the match experience with no pressure on him from Palace fans. See what he is like pre-season next year, perhaps a loan to a Champ club if we are in the Prem or may be in the squad if we are in the Champ!
Old 14-11-2017, 04:03 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Let him play a full season, get the match experience with no pressure on him from Palace fans. See what he is like pre-season next year, perhaps a loan to a Champ club if we are in the Prem or may be in the squad if we are in the Champ!
Spot On.
This lad has had a torrid last few years for one reason or another, so he now needs stability and the chance to rebuild his confidence and this season long loan will help hugely.
As you say pre season will be just the opportunity he needs to show how he has progressed, he has all the physical attributes to make an excellent stopper and is still very young to fullfil his early promise that he always showed.