Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Coffee and brandy on a terrace soaking up the winter sun while reading the papers.
Simple pleasures.
Now that's more like it

You can stick your Baileys (cheesecake or otherwise) up yer arris
Old 19-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
I’ve never really tried brandy. I think I may have a long time ago. Is it quite sweet ?

I’m enjoying my education in whisky. Brandy normally goes with what ?
Old 19-11-2017, 09:42 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

You can stick your Baileys (cheesecake or otherwise) up yer arris
Sounds messy. Wild parties in Worksop? We tend to have it only at Christmas with the family, so would be wholly inappropriate.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:46 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I’ve never really tried brandy. I think I may have a long time ago. Is it quite sweet ?

My favourite drink. A decent cheap one is the Three Barrels VSOP, but their XO for around £25/30 is lovely. After a meal is the usual, but it's a nice warmer for winter evenings.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
My favourite drink. A decent cheap one is the Three Barrels VSOP, but their XO for around £25/30 is lovely. After a meal is the usual, but it's a nice warmer for winter evenings.

Ah cheers. I’ll look into it
Old 19-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Sounds messy. Wild parties in Worksop? We tend to have it only at Christmas with the family, so would be wholly inappropriate.
My wild party days are over(ish), especially those sort
Old 19-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post

I don't know a lot about Brandy. I like it with coffee now and again but prefer whiskey because I can drink that on its own. I have a special edition Glenmorangie called A Midwinters Night's Dram which I will be sampling over the Xmas period (Xmas starts 1st Dec in my house so not too long to wait)
Old 06-12-2017, 09:19 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nathan Lyon's bowling
Old 06-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Nathan Lyon's bowling
To be cross referenced with ‘England’s batting’ on the ‘Things that are overated’ thread
Old 06-12-2017, 10:53 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Nathan Lyon's bowling
Only by the English.

See, also, the value of your wicket.