Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Life is Strange - PC/Xbox/Playstation

Anybody played this? I got it on Steam in December and hadn't gotten around to playing it until now. What a great game. The rewind feature reminds me of the Portal 2 mod, Thinking with Time Machine.

Short synopsis, you're an 18 old girl studying photography at an elite school when you discover you have the power to rewind time. It's also a little like Until Dawn in that every decision you make affects future events. It's an episodic game like The Walking Dead but all 5 episodes are available right now. I'm not sure if my ending to Episode 3 is the only possible outcome but damn that was a mind ****.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
finished this last night

Completely involving story, even if some of the puzzles distract from this sometimes.

Would definitely recommend this if you like any of the Telltale games series.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
The Life is Strange prequel is out, at least Episode 1. I was a little worried that with a different developer they might lose the tone of the the original. Guess I shouldn't have worried.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 08-09-2017 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:31 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I started this, and it seemed a very slow burner. I'll give it another go.