Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Can't help thinking everytime I hear his name of the guy that used to sell me coffee and sandwiches in NYC.
Old 19-02-2016, 12:45 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Embarrassing thread. If it was Hiram Boateng chucking himself about and mixing it up with the big boys there'd be an utter wankfest on here.
Old 19-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
You're right. I think we can all agree that we're fortunate Yohan didn't leave Selhurst Park in a body bag on that fateful day.
Sarcasm. Lovely.

I didn't say kill did I? I said seriously injure. Do you disagree that a studs raking tackle and a stamp are both considered dangerous fouls? Both could see straight reds because they are seen as dangerous play.

I suspect you are stuck on the knee in the back, which is a spiteful little dig but not likely to cause serious injury.
Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen is offline
Jedi's Beard also.....

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
The shame is, that goal he scored against us was truly wonderful, and he is obviously capable of some sublime skill.
so was Roy Keane. Being a violent criminal thug is inexcusable. Oi Pardew, for the last 10 minutes of the game at White HART lane will you bring on Myra Hindley to put Delicatessen Aioli into his box.

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's a 19 year old mixing it with the big boys in the Prem. Fair play to him - I couldn't imagine putting up with that level of physicality at that age. I agree he needs to stop the off the ball stuff, but like someone said earlier, all the best players in the world have that nasty streak.

People are still peeved with the little knee he put in the back of Cabaye - which you'd have thought put Yohan in a wheelchair going by the mass overreaction on here.

Wishing for a young, talented, Englishman to be hospitalised is a bit much in my eyes. Especially when half of you will probably be cheering him in the summer.
I want, no demand, that his head is knocked clean off his shoulders by one of Jedinak's shiny elbows at a corner. And for the Palace fans to toss his head around the away end like a beachball, ironically cheering everytime it's launched into the north London sky.

I will be demanding that the same thing happens to him in the summer by whoever the nutters are in engerland's group as well.
Old 19-02-2016, 12:56 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
The fact that is this thread even exists shows how incensed some Palace fans feel about him and the way that he has conducted himself in recent matches.

His other side to his game is apparent to many people other than just Palace fans.
Old 19-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I want, no demand, that his head is knocked clean off his shoulders by one of Jedinak's shiny elbows at a corner. And for the Palace fans to toss his head around the away end like a beachball, ironically cheering everytime it's launched into the north London sky.

I will be demanding that the same thing happens to him in the summer by whoever the nutters are in engerland's group as well.
Judging by Alli's goal at ours SC, I'd say you'd have more chance of Connor steaming in with a forearm smash. Here's him leaving White Hart Lane after...

Old 19-02-2016, 12:59 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good post. Totally agree about the English talent being built up & then destroyed.

Do we really think a 19 year old Cabaye wasn't doing things like this? He loses his head now when he's 30, let alone as a youngster.
Who is talking about Cabaye? Or any of our players for that matter who lash out? It isn't that common but when they do they invariably get penalised by the ref (or by a panel after the incident) and most on here point out that it was nasty / unnecessary. What we are referring to is a kid who has form for this but (so far) has had the behaviour overlooked because of what he does on the pitch with the ball at his feet. It has now been highlighted by his own manager (fair play to MP) and some are agreeing that he needs to stamp it out of his game (no pun intended).

Some have gone OTT but then again this is the BBS!
Old 19-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen is offline
Jedi's Beard also.....

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
and in the tunnel before the game, i want to see Cabaye call Deli aioli out. Drop the gauntlet. Tell him in no uncertain terms that if he wants to give it, he needs to be prepared to risk his physical health. if you live by the foul, you are going to die by the foul.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Who is talking about Cabaye? Or any of our players for that matter who lash out? It isn't that common but when they do they invariably get penalised by the ref (or by a panel after the incident) and most on here point out that it was nasty / unnecessary. What we are referring to is a kid who has form for this but (so far) has had the behaviour overlooked because of what he does on the pitch with the ball at his feet. It has now been highlighted by his own manager (fair play to MP) and some are agreeing that he needs to stamp it out of his game (no pun intended).

Some have gone OTT but then again this is the BBS!
I've never argued that he needs to cut it out of his game, it's sly & unnecessary - my issue is people saying they hope he's cut in half by one of our players on Sunday! Which will benefit nobody! As I said, he's 19 - he will learn & cut it out of his game. I can only liken him to Wilf, who still is petulant at times, but has cut a lot of it out.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Jedi's Beard also.....

if the whole Palace squad show some solidarity, and get alli , i would laugh my beak off.

and after a sickening bone crunching tackle, as you are getting up off the ground, mumble something like ''that was one for Yohan last month''

Do not forget that we paid something like 10m for Cabaye and this Alli Vandal has tried to damage our precious goods. If we let this go, we are blossom flowers blowing in the winds of relegation.

Last edited by Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen; 19-02-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:06 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Agree with you on that gilesy. Wishing injury is unnecessary. I'd just like him to get his comeuppance either by some sort of retrospective ban or a bit or targetting by the opposition to make him think twice (not necessarily injure him).

This is no different to Jim Cannon twatting Ian Wright after the latter got too big for his boots on the training ground!
Old 19-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Who's to say he will even play on Sunday?

He's one of the lot they didn't rest and played the full 90 minutes, good chance he witht start at the least.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agree with you on that gilesy. Wishing injury is unnecessary. I'd just like him to get his comeuppance either by some sort of retrospective ban or a bit or targetting by the opposition to make him think twice (not necessarily injure him).

This is no different to Jim Cannon twatting Ian Wright after the latter got too big for his boots on the training ground!
I only said I hope he injures himself trying to foul Cabaye. Think that would be an appropriate lesson.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:27 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've never argued that he needs to cut it out of his game, it's sly & unnecessary - my issue is people saying they hope he's cut in half by one of our players on Sunday! Which will benefit nobody! As I said, he's 19 - he will learn & cut it out of his game. I can only liken him to Wilf, who still is petulant at times, but has cut a lot of it out.
Wilf is on the end of stuff.....this little Spud Wanker is the sneaky little runt giving it out.... so no comparison!

https://youtu.be/DiWomXklfv8
Old 19-02-2016, 01:28 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Isn't Dele Alli part of Borough Market?
Old 19-02-2016, 05:18 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He will not have got away with anything, long term refs will have seen the snide digs and will we watching out for it. I wish Dann would have blocked that shot instead of turning away.
Old 19-02-2016, 09:02 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Very surprised to see such hatred towards a 19 year old for a sneaky knee in the back of one of our players! I've seen him interviewed a few times and he seems like a really nice kid. All of the top midfielders were all dirty he just needs to become more sly at doing it. Scholes, Gerrard, Viera, Keane, Fabregas, Lampard, Yaya Toure were/are all dirty players, you need to compete physically and do the dirty side of the game if you want to be a top class midfielder. I think he can be the best English midfielder we've ever had, his highlight reel at 19 pisses all over any other top English talent we've had at the same age. I genuinely wish him all the best, just hope he has a shit game Sunday.
What did you think of Wickhams sneaky swing of the arm whilst being held back?
Old 19-02-2016, 09:07 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi's_beard View Post
if the whole Palace squad show some solidarity, and get alli , i would laugh my beak off.

and after a sickening bone crunching tackle, as you are getting up off the ground, mumble something like ''that was one for Yohan last month''

Do not forget that we paid something like 10m for Cabaye and this Alli Vandal has tried to damage our precious goods. If we let this go, we are blossom flowers blowing in the winds of relegation.
Should get stuck into Eriksen early as well. I've got a feeling he'll go missing after that.
Old 19-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The thing is, you see the effect that being a media darling gets you. You knee Cabaye in the back, ref admits he didn't see it, MOTD etc ignore / skim over it. No repercussions. If Jedi or Wickham have a similar off the ball incident, MOTD highlight it, call it a disgrace and intimate that a ban may follow, and guess what? It does.

We are pissing in the wind if we try and retribute in a like for like way, so we have to just try and rise above it.
Totally this. One rule for the likes of Tottenham, one for Palace. I hate the media.