Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 16-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
And don't forget that 'Private' messages are not private.
Old 16-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I've successfully run a crack cartel using mine for years, nobody appears to have noticed though.
Old 16-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Its true I mean you lot are so damn interesting that its irresistible not to go to all the trouble to read what Maz and Biggin are rabbiting on about...Cannot get enough !
Old 16-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
How have you come to the conclusion that not a lot of people know this?

It's been pointed out many, many times on many, many threads..
Because every time you mention it someone is surprised. And also perhaps because people would not be so keen to break BBS rules on their rep notes if they knew.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Because every time you mention it someone is surprised. And also perhaps because people would not be so keen to break BBS rules on their rep notes if they knew.
Wot we can red pos or neg reps ?

fecking hell !!!

To be honest its only when someone gets silly and then tells that I may take a look but mostly its hand bags at dawn with people that give it large then cannot take the comeback.

All a bit silly really or maybe seen the same old shit so many times it does not register anymore plus giving it some on the internet is a bit lame innit
Old 16-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

fecking hell !!!

To be honest its only when someone gets silly and then tells that I may take a look but mostly its hand bags at dawn with people that give it large then cannot take the comeback.

All a bit silly really or maybe seen the same old shit so many times it does not register anymore plus giving it some on the internet is a bit lame innit
Lots of truth in that of course. And I get where you're coming from.

I do find it a sore matter that people get away with, privately, what they lack the courage to do publicly. One might argue that this is the basis of real bullying, rather than handbags stuff.

By the way, for the avoidance of doubt, I am not talking about WCB here.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Personally I would be okay with getting rid of pos or neg rep but it is a nice way to say thank you or what a great post and yeah he is a prat (WCB ) ...Never been a fan of the neg rep side of it to be honest because mainly if no one reports abuse we really don't go in there to see it, it's just the PM's us Mods are interested in.

I'm not sure if we can take away the privilege of using the pos or neg reps for anyone that abuses it...Might look into it.

Old 16-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Semper Idem

That's an interesting idea. It's not the system that's a problem; it's abuse of the system.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's not the system that's a problem; it's abuse of the system.
Perhaps 'Rep Rep' would help that?
Old 16-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Fishy McFishface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I thought that you had resigned?
Old 16-03-2016, 10:25 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lots of truth in that of course. And I get where you're coming from.

I do find it a sore matter that people get away with, privately, what they lack the courage to do publicly. One might argue that this is the basis of real bullying, rather than handbags stuff.

By the way, for the avoidance of doubt, I am not talking about WCB here.
SC ? Chocky ? But then you know all about bullying....

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 17-03-2016, 01:58 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
I thought that you had resigned?
Obviously not thought about it out loud but decided I can help out a little longer.
Old 17-03-2016, 06:58 AM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was that a private post? Or just repping man? (Who cares?-Ed.)
Old 20-03-2016, 10:18 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
How much rep do you have to spread before you can give it to another poster "Again".
Old 20-04-2016, 01:36 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
My rep number hasn't changed in ages :/
Old 20-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
My rep number hasn't changed in ages :/
Negged.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:47 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
Negged.
Feel free to test it.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Feel free to test it.
I wouldn't do that to you It won't move up now as you are at the max but can go down.