Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Weird issue at moment

Hi

This might not be the BBS but because I spend so much of my life - sad but true - weeping over threads right now I am seeing the problem here constantly.

When I try to scroll the page (W7 PC using the mouse' scroller) every now and then the browser screen goes blank for a short while and then the page reloads at the top of that page. My first thought was that it was my PC but I am not seeing it anywhere else other than the BBS.

Its not like you could miss it. Actually thinking about it I am getting the same on my ipad too I think. I will check that. Use Chrome mostly but I think it also happened using IE.

It would almost be as if the page was auto-refreshing somehow but not sure why the scrolling would trigger that unless its perhaps because the other content hasn't fully loaded? Bit weird and super irritating. Soz