Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
It's worth the risk frankly

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Les, thank you for responding to the thread however, as a BBSer for 17 years I was rather taken aback by being banned and furthermore by your justification in the thread above, then you locked it. I guess at this point you can just hit the permaban button and not even give me opportunity to flounce, or you can try to understand why the moderation has been paradoxical.

The reason given was
Quote:
"because you were being a twat like now on a wind up"
When queried by other members you justified it with
Quote:
It was a little more than that
But only the other day when Breaking Rocks posted a picture of a women confined to a wheelchair To view the link you have to Register or Login

You responded with To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quote:
I try not to hide or delete stuff like this even if it makes some of you uncomfortable.
and To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quote:
one of the least moderated sites on the net for its size
I agree, and that's what makes this place good. Only it does rather contradict that I received no warning and a ban. There's been no PM from any mod offering even a private explanation, summary or reasoning, just you saying I was being a twat, deserved it etc but there's no evidence because all of my posts were deleted, even posts on other threads nothing to do with any of it

So what was actually said? In yesterday's matchday thread To view the link you have to Register or Login

Dave wrote To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
streams are bollox

trying
As others were having trouble I posted him a link to Acestream, not a direct stream link but the main page to where they can be obtained. I did this because Acestream is the best you can get imvho, and quite a few people appreciated it.

But Dave responded with To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
acestream is windows only idiot
I dunno about you but that looks a bit unnecessary to me.......anyway....

Others replied

One thing we know about Dave is that he's an IT pro using Linux, and I guess I made that fatal mistake of saying to him

Quote:
It's not my fault that you've painted yourself into a technical corner. You'll have to watch this
<embedded Ambrose's goal from 2012>
and listen to Alan Green
BOOM. Banned, about 15-20 posts deleted - your evidence of me being a twat. No really, this is ALL that I said. I don't actually even know who did it, there's been nothing from anyone, just locking the last thread. The only thing I ask is that moderating on this site isn't biased, unfortunately it's pretty clear that I've been singled out for **** all and you know it....

Quote:
Now you got unbanned which can easily be reversed. Don't know do you want to push it ?
Threats. Yup, they always work on me
Old 21-04-2016, 06:27 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here

People take the internet far too seriously.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:29 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think it sounds like AA has a point.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. (psst - please don't ban me)
Old 21-04-2016, 06:30 PM

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post

You don't mean me do you? Only I was having a laugh on the BBS all day. The internet is pointless if you are blocked from it mate, the problem seems to be that I didn't take it seriously, but someone else did.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:31 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
*Popcorn*
Old 21-04-2016, 06:34 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
*Popcorn*
That's a bit disrespectful. Mods? Banning in order?
Old 21-04-2016, 06:37 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Jesus wept.

#cringe #nigels &c.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:40 PM

#teacherspet
Old 21-04-2016, 06:46 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
200 club.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
You really want to do this?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:50 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Hold up, a couple of hours ban results in this thread LOL
Old 21-04-2016, 06:52 PM

I can read into that Adler that you agree with the point but that I'll just get banned for asking, and really, complaining? I know that you don't write the kind of things that I write but wouldn't you prefer the place to at least have parity and fair warnings?
Old 21-04-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Hold up, a couple of hours ban results in this thread LOL
It's not that simple. I wanted to be involved with the game on the match day thread but, as I discovered, I couldn't post and you also get blocked from viewing it because it's protected from requests of offline users. I couldn't post elsewhere and other posts where deleted, and meanwhile others get nothing for much much worse all day every day.

So no, it's not for a couple of hours ban is it.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:58 PM

Deadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post

Les, thank you for responding to the thread however, as a BBSer for 17 years I was rather taken aback by being banned and furthermore by your justification in the thread above, then you locked it. I guess at this point you can just hit the permaban button and not even give me opportunity to flounce, or you can try to understand why the moderation has been paradoxical.

The reason given was

But only the other day when Breaking Rocks posted a picture of a women confined to a wheelchair To view the link you have to Register or Login

I agree, and that's what makes this place good. Only it does rather contradict that I received no warning and a ban. There's been no PM from any mod offering even a private explanation, summary or reasoning, just you saying I was being a twat, deserved it etc but there's no evidence because all of my posts were deleted, even posts on other threads nothing to do with any of it

So what was actually said? In yesterday's matchday thread To view the link you have to Register or Login

As others were having trouble I posted him a link to Acestream, not a direct stream link but the main page to where they can be obtained. I did this because Acestream is the best you can get imvho, and quite a few people appreciated it.

Others replied

One thing we know about Dave is that he's an IT pro using Linux, and I guess I made that fatal mistake of saying to him

BOOM. Banned, about 15-20 posts deleted - your evidence of me being a twat. No really, this is ALL that I said. I don't actually even know who did it, there's been nothing from anyone, just locking the last thread. The only thing I ask is that moderating on this site isn't biased, unfortunately it's pretty clear that I've been singled out for **** all and you know it....

What a boring c**t you are

...May the Forth
Old 21-04-2016, 06:58 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
F~cking hell. Don't you have a Spitfire you could be bumming or something?
Old 21-04-2016, 07:01 PM

I prefer Hurricanes
Old 21-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post

Yep. Some extremely sad individuals on this site. Hopefully most of them either don't go to Palace or if they do, are tucked away somewhere at the back of the Main Stand
Old 21-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
What a boring c**t you are
Old 21-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post

The reason given was

Others replied

Great flounce.
Old 21-04-2016, 08:57 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Great flounce.
Fingers crossed. Wont be missed

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png