Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Knight View Post
It's a NO from me
If it wasn't for Zelda I would probably agree.

I must admit though I need to see Zelda properly. At the moment I keep getting the vision of it being Xenoblade Chronicles in a Zelda skin.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I think it looks promising.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:44 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Have a good feeling about this. Hope it's successful.
Old 20-10-2016, 08:14 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
If being able to play Zelda HD why you dump isn't progress, I don't know what is
Old 20-10-2016, 10:52 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
A new console that actually innovates and looks fun. Didn't know that was possible these days
Old 20-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Having now watched the trailer properly I am really impressed. Hopefully the Mario and Mario Kart clips are a hint that both games are not far off being launched on or around release too. This console needs a really big jump out of the blocks, I think that is why Nintendo are going big on Zelda with it as usually Zelda is held back a bit from the start of a console.
Old 21-10-2016, 11:19 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, it's a cool concept, but there is NO way this will be as powerful as an X1/PS4.

This makes me wonder how long the 3rd party support will last. I can't see EA releasing the big guns like Battlefield/FIFA on it too often as they are heavily pushing Frostbite on all games and that engine has come a long way since last gen. Even the current gen consoles have frame drops trying to run Battlefield 1.

Are they really going to delegate another team to focus on weaker hardware for their games?

Having inferior versions of these games or some not even being released will hurt sales.

Another question is the online. if they don't get it right this time then I can see this being DOA.
We don't want friend codes.
We don't want downloads and profiles being linked to the console rather than account.
We want voice chat
We want party support and a good friends list.

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!
Old 21-10-2016, 11:32 AM

I'm still playing my 360 and loving it. If it's as powerful as that, and portable, that's frankly amazing.

The more I see if this the more excited I am.
Old 21-10-2016, 11:44 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Will this not be more than update on the 3ds?

just cant see it being a mainstream console.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 21-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Having now watched the trailer properly I am really impressed. Hopefully the Mario and Mario Kart clips are a hint that both games are not far off being launched on or around release too. This console needs a really big jump out of the blocks, I think that is why Nintendo are going big on Zelda with it as usually Zelda is held back a bit from the start of a console.
Looks like its going to be a Mario Kart 8 Port, but with more features. In the trailer you can see theres the option to hold two items and one of the players is King Boo. Same with splatoon. And also hopefully we get a port of smash bros as well. If they are all enchanced versions of the game including all the dlc and extra content then that would be awesome. But hopefully at a nice price point because I have already bought all three of those games on Wii U.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Will this not be more than update on the 3ds?

just cant see it being a mainstream console.
It plays Skyrim. That's a bit more than 3DS level
Old 21-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some questions I have which remain to be seen.

Hows the battery life going to be?

Is the screen a touchscreen? Im thinking it will be for menu navigation on the go but when at home while its docked into the tv you wont be able to use the sceeen.

How much is going to cost?

What the exact lineup look like?

Apparently Nintendo have said they wont be saying anymore until Jan which is crazy IMO.

So far though I am excited for the Switch. Love portable gaming, I have a 3ds and Vita and im always down for new hardware.

Last edited by bunter; 21-10-2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:45 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For this to succeed it needs an appeal catalogue of games on launch and it's promising Ubisoft have already said they want to work with the console. I think the Enhanced Skyrim push in some of the adverts I've seen is hopefully an indication this is a serious console as opposed to one aimed specifically at kids especially if it is as powerful as a PS4.

Looks interesting and something to play on the commute to work hopefully more than Smash Brothers and Zelda.

Come on Nintendo get your shit together!
Old 21-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Pokemon Trainer

A review I saw earlier said the Skyrim on it looks even better than the Xbox ONE/ PS4 version.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:12 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Super excited for this.

It looks amazing.

Nintendo have finally (what looks like) given us a console which should be up to Next Gen standards.

The Console is the screen - The dock is so that you can play it on your TV so all the hardware will be on the tablet.

A AAA+ Zelda game on the move at 1080p60. 100% Day One purchase for me.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 24-10-2016, 10:30 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LOL people online calling this Nintablet- really hope this isnt the case.

Apparently it only has a 3 hour battery life too....
Old 24-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post

The Wii U controller only had 4 hours battery life. And even that estimation I think was a bit generous.
Old 24-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm genuinely tempted by this, but having had a few Android based 'gaming tablets' (and things like the Nvdia Shield), I'm going to be amazed if it's anything like a genuine rival to XB1 / PS4. If it is, then it's potentially a real game changer.

Look forward to hearing more!
Old 24-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Bass Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
I'm genuinely tempted by this, but having had a few Android based 'gaming tablets' (and things like the Nvdia Shield), I'm going to be amazed if it's anything like a genuine rival to XB1 / PS4. If it is, then it's potentially a real game changer.

Look forward to hearing more!
Its never going to have the graphical grunt of the ps4 and xbox one. Its probably going to be somewhere between the ps3 and ps4 gen on the scale though and for a handheld that will be pretty impressive.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post

Enough for the daily commute. In a car, or plane, you'll plug in to play.