Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-01-2017, 02:41 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
I'm gonna cancel mine I think
Lack of initial games
You can have mine if you want?
You sure? How would that work?

Kids are looking forward to it but I agree, lack of games to start with.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:43 PM

Jamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Anywhere you can pre order without paying in full?
ShopTo.net don't charge until a few days before.
Old 15-01-2017, 04:14 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie W View Post
ShopTo.net don't charge until a few days before.
Thanks, are they okay to use? A few reviews say that they send European games sometimes? They also want to do a £1 check to verify my card before I even register?
Old 15-01-2017, 06:55 PM

Nintendo are taking preorders and payment is taken on dispatch!
Old 15-01-2017, 09:48 PM

Jamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Thanks, are they okay to use? A few reviews say that they send European games sometimes? They also want to do a £1 check to verify my card before I even register?
I've used them for years for all my PS4 games and only got uk version. I have also purchased 2 PS4 from them and a wii u and all are uk version. The £1 is for new customers to verify your details, they charge £1 then put it back on your card a few days later. This is only on your first order though. I've never had any problems with them.

Last edited by Jamie W; 15-01-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:31 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You sure? How would that work?

Kids are looking forward to it but I agree, lack of games to start with.
I live in Sydenham you could collect?
Old 16-01-2017, 08:32 AM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep. Shopto are good.

Got my PS4 and several games through them.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:44 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tempted to get the red and blue one I have to confess...
Old 16-01-2017, 01:45 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18 View Post
Really? I'm trying on the Game site and it's asking for full payment.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sold and fullfilled by Game
Pre-order Information

Pre-order now and pay no deposit
You will be charged up to 7 days before the release date
Pay the lowest price with our Pre-order Price Guarantee
Old 16-01-2017, 02:05 PM

EL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
ordered my red and blue one looks the nuts
Old 17-01-2017, 06:48 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Amazon cancelled my pre order
No stock lol
Decision made
Got my Wii u so won't need remakes etc
Old 18-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will get one later in the year. Lack of initial games and will wait to see what the general vibe is when it comes out. No rush - I have Overwatch to keep me going for a few months.

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 18-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL JIMBO View Post
ordered my red and blue one looks the nuts
I have emailed Game to see if I can request the Red and Blue one. When I pre ordered it there was no colour options at the time.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:23 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I have emailed Game to see if I can request the Red and Blue one. When I pre ordered it there was no colour options at the time.
I'm sure they have an online chat which would answer your question quicker.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 18-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
I'm sure they have an online chat which would answer your question quicker.
Yeah they usually do but my phone was going weird earlier on their site so sent an email. Usually pretty good at replying to be fair.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:50 AM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
LMFAO, is this some kind of joke??

The smart phone app that weíre creating, that will be part of our online service, we believe is going to be a very compelling part of the overall proposition because thatís how youíll voice chat, thatís how youíll do your matchmaking, and create your lobby. We also think itís a very elegant solution because if youíve taken your switch on the go, youíve put yourself in a hotspot, youíre looking at get a quick match of Mario Kart in, to whip out some sort of bulky, gamer headset is a bit of a challenge.

So we think weíve got an elegant solution. Thatís a very specific answer to your question.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 19-01-2017, 09:00 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo View Post
LMFAO, is this some kind of joke??

The smart phone app that weíre creating, that will be part of our online service, we believe is going to be a very compelling part of the overall proposition because thatís how youíll voice chat, thatís how youíll do your matchmaking, and create your lobby. We also think itís a very elegant solution because if youíve taken your switch on the go, youíve put yourself in a hotspot, youíre looking at get a quick match of Mario Kart in, to whip out some sort of bulky, gamer headset is a bit of a challenge.

So we think weíve got an elegant solution. Thatís a very specific answer to your question.
I think it's quite a practical idea, and would like to give it a go before I say it's awful.

It means you can use your phone (which people have on them most of the time) as a portal to the online gaming community, with just your normal headphones. I wouldn't imagine you need it to start searching for an online game if you want to play without friends.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 19-01-2017, 09:18 AM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
I think it's quite a practical idea, and would like to give it a go before I say it's awful.

It means you can use your phone (which people have on them most of the time) as a portal to the online gaming community, with just your normal headphones. I wouldn't imagine you need it to start searching for an online game if you want to play without friends.
what if you don't have a smartphone?
how is game audio handled if you have a set of headphones plugged into a phone for voice chat?
needing 2 devices to play and chat online where every other gaming device does not use this solution and is handled by the system software is far from elegant. its 2017

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 19-01-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo View Post
what if you don't have a smartphone?
how is game audio handled if you have a set of headphones plugged into a phone for voice chat?
needing 2 devices to play and chat online where every other gaming device does not use this solution and is handled by the system software is far from elegant. its 2017
I didn't think of the game audio part. But again we don't know all of the facts yet.

If you're at home then it's not so bad as you play on the TV and can have game audio from that, which is what the PS4 does with the in the box headphones. Not sure Xbox One comes with headphones anymore.

I assume this feature will shine when you play away from home and you don't want to lug your gaming headset around with you.

As for people without a smartphone I can't help that. I mean it's 2017

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 19-01-2017, 01:46 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pre-ordered my sons as its his Xmas present just gone, don't think the console cost is ludicrous but are we expecting deviation in the game pricing? Super Mario Odyssey currently listed at 59.99??!?