Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 02-05-2016, 07:57 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Come on Derby.

For the good of football and all that is right,do your job.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 02-05-2016, 08:02 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
My mate reckons Bton will walk this game because Derby will rest players. Told him that they will try and finish 4th to be at home for the second leg.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:26 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I want " the good guys " to lose this , either way boro know whatever happens today if they beat the weed next Saturday they're up . As long as burnley do the business it looks like the weed in the play offs against shef weds
Old 02-05-2016, 08:27 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I want " the good guys " to lose this , either way boro know whatever happens today if they beat the weed next Saturday they're up . As long as burnley do the business it looks like the weed in the play offs against shef weds
Does NSC consider Wednesday to be tinpot?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 02-05-2016, 08:30 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Does NSC consider Wednesday to be tinpot?
Most definaltly
Old 02-05-2016, 08:36 AM

I wonder if Simeon is cock sure today ? He might break out his favourite tune on the way there
Old 02-05-2016, 08:37 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Derby do a job on them today and it's back to the play offs for Brighton I think...we all know what happens there.

Middlesborough will beat them anyway
Old 02-05-2016, 08:49 AM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come on you Rams!
Old 02-05-2016, 08:50 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
My mate reckons Bton will walk this game because Derby will rest players.
Typical delusional buffoon then. Imagine the stink Burnley and Boro (quite rightly) would kick up if that happened, not to mention Derby themselves have been in the promotion mix the last couple of years, a good result will be good for morale.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:56 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Derby do a job on them today and it's back to the play offs for Brighton I think...we all know what happens there.

Middlesborough will beat them anyway
Boro are far from convincing I'm afraid.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Typical delusional buffoon then. Imagine the stink Burnley and Boro (quite rightly) would kick up if that happened, not to mention Derby themselves have been in the promotion mix the last couple of years, a good result will be good for morale.
Yep, made the same points to him, Derby will want to go into the play off full steam ahead and with momentum.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:58 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
That linesman from the other day is still a ****
Old 02-05-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Boro are far from convincing I'm afraid.
They're not penstone but they and their crowd will know win next Saturday and they're up . The crowd will be right up for it " cmon the boro "
Old 02-05-2016, 09:12 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
That linesman from the other day is still a ****
Old 02-05-2016, 09:27 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
One team has won the league twice and reached the semi final of the European Cup and the other is a very big Premiership ready team.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:29 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You know you want us up really.

Give in to your feelings, wish us luck.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Ill sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 02-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Why you being like this

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough View Post

You don't need any more luck after what I witnessed last Friday
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:34 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
You don't need any more luck after what I witnessed last Friday
Yeah, good wasn't it.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Ill sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 02-05-2016, 09:35 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
To be fair I don't think this game means too much, I mean Burnely will more than likely win their two remaining games leaving it all down to next week. Whether Brighton win, lose or draw it's in their hands still. It's just going to Boro and needing a point or three, if they need three points it could be a psychological advantage in a way.

Either way, I'm backing them to blow it

Clinton Morrison.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough View Post

How are you feeling furk ? You know next Saturday will be worse and the play offs worse still