Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-09-2002, 06:31 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was infamous for 15 minutes then he appeared on Panorama

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 11-09-2002, 06:31 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
G C Am

Old 11-09-2002, 06:40 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Then he somehow got himself onboard the Starship Enterprise allowance scheme, with a Prince of Wales award for pushing Valium and amphetamines!
Old 12-09-2002, 01:41 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fatmans got something to sell to the capital's homeless
Old 12-09-2002, 01:46 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At the Crossroads Motel for the no-fixed-abodeless
Old 12-09-2002, 03:04 PM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Go ahead you f˙cking racist
Pucker up and kiss the babies
Kiss 'em till they die of rabies
Get your tits out for the ladies

---

Akela, Akela
I will do my best
Akela, you'll have heart failure
Get your hands out of my vest

---

I've never gone cold turkey in a shed in Albuquerke
or played chicken on a railway line
I've never been a litter bug, given head or taken drugs

---

A black eye for a black eye, a chipped tooth for a chipped tooth
a fraction of a half life, some housework and some home truths
And nothing but the home truth

---

Sold down the river
By so many guys
Always the bridesmaid
Never the bride
If someone up there likes you
Then someone up there lied
Because no one down here tried

---

Suffer in silence said Brigadier General Holmes
or change your name to Smith or Jones
Learn to live with all the death threat notes
the big bannanas and the racist jokes
Stand up and beg said Sergeant Kirby
lay down, play dead for Di and Fergie
Roll up, roll up goes the revielle
Abuse the bugle boy of company B

---

You're off the wagon you were never really on
Chasing the dragon like you're Saint f˙cking George or someone
Stop punching walls don't cut yourself
Shift some burden onto somebody else

---

While little Danny picks his scabs
An ashtray for his daddy's fags
His skinny sister's blistered skin
RSPC Everything

---

You're as pure as the driven and I should be in prison
or under a lorry because I hit you and I'm sorry
But love ain't like the movies
it blisters and bruises
and bites like a doberman
never home sober and
leaves you a wreckage
all postaged and packaged
and sealed with a Glasgow kiss

---

I've looted and I've begged on the tubes of The Bec and Broadway
I've been run over by cars and to prove it here's the scars
on my wrists
I've been cut
I've been stitched
I've been buggered, bewltched and abandoned

---

I've teamed up with the hippies now
I've got my fringe unfurled
I want to give peace, love and kisses out
to this whole stinking world

---

Down the front of the church
For the second time in life love hurts
This time there's no buttons and bows
She's wearing non fast coloured clothes
The service seems to last for hours
No one wants to catch the flowers
On the shoulder of an older brother
The young offender's mother

---

We've got yardies, steamers, parasitic cops
Bostik boys playing chicken in the box,
jackpot crackpots, Summerstown blues
nineteen nervous wrecking crews
Mad alsations, pit-bull terrorists,
hammerheaded loan sharks trying out for Jaws 6
BMX bandits breaking all the windows,
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

---

Forget about the Alamo, bicarbonate of soda pop
New York New York it's a hell of a place
a 27 hour a day ambulance chase
It's four in the morning and I've got so much to learn
from watching the big apple turn over

---

We're not the world
We don't belong
We're boy meets girl
Boy writes stupid song
The words are dumb
and so's the tune
Under the thumb
Over the moon
Old 12-09-2002, 03:12 PM

I think you missed a few out Graham...

We had one for sorrow, two for joy
Three for his old girl and four for the boys
Five for silver and six for gold
Then we lose control
Old 12-09-2002, 03:14 PM

Egg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsEgg Sample is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
I'm going to see David Icke in Nov - he is speaking at the Battersea Arts Centre (i think) on Nov 30 and Dec 1 - should be a laugh

sorry
Old 12-09-2002, 03:36 PM

Egg sample, a friend and I may well join you. Could prove interesting.

Wogan: 'They're not laughing with you David, they're laughing at you'.
Old 12-09-2002, 03:58 PM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by Little Matt
I think you missed a few out Graham...
They're the instrumentals, Matt
Old 12-09-2002, 04:21 PM

You're right Graham, here goes:

Der, der, der, der, der, der, dum.

Da, da, da, da,da, do, da, da, dum, dee.

Old 12-09-2002, 04:39 PM
South London VfB

Crimestoppers-a-go-go!

Old 12-09-2002, 04:43 PM

Well don't you think that's wonderful!

P.S. How on earth did you get that?
Old 12-09-2002, 11:02 PM
Please....

Ouch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
AND AMERICAN GRAFITTI, FROM ELEPHANT AND CASTLE
IN FORD CAPRI ORANGE
VOLKSWAGEN YELLOW AND GOLD
Old 13-09-2002, 05:33 AM
South London VfB

Dm Am E Am
D Am
E D

Old 13-09-2002, 01:25 PM

I feel a tribute band coming on...
Old 13-09-2002, 01:34 PM
South London VfB

Better start growing that fringe now... at least we'll have a ready made fat bastrd

Current Set list (i.e. one I can play... after a fashion)

The Music that nobody likes
Tomorrow when you die
This one's for me
Her Song
Anytime anyplace anywhere
Re-educating rita
Prince in a paupers Grave
Especially 4 U
Girls can keep a secret
Shoppers paradise
Only Living Boy in New Cross
Sherriff Fatman

(& Currently struggling with Born on the 5th - weird timing)

We could call ourselves

Get Carter

or perhaps

Two Fat Bastrds

Old 13-09-2002, 01:44 PM

Not a bad list. Add this lot to it and you've got a set with encore.

Tattoos
Dave
Falling On A Bruise
Good Grief Charlie Brown

TWO Fat B'Stards???!!!

30inch waist on me mate! The cheek.
Old 13-09-2002, 01:48 PM
South London VfB

Well its not 26 inch is it?

Old 13-09-2002, 02:12 PM

Igor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
Cheer up it might never happen, drive-by-shootings on the streets of Clapham...

tell me more about this tour that is coming up, is it just Jimbob and Fruitbat doing Carter USM or what, any links on the web.

"There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn" - Samuel Johnson