Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-09-2002, 08:29 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
roflmfao
Old 05-09-2002, 09:05 PM
jó csávó

Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
I went shark fishing from Padstow a few years ago.

I even caught one but it was only about 4 or 5 feet long and I had a rod that would have happily dealt with something much bigger, like Murry(a).

Now I go carp fishing at the weekends - its great.

Especially as the local gipsy youth have created an enormous plantation of ganga all around the lake.

Now I'm off to Crete to see if Aussie Fieldy has managed to shag any birds yet.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

PS James see you on the 19th in Paris. Hajrá Újpest!!!
Old 05-09-2002, 09:18 PM
Tactical Genius

Symon10 is playing for a contract
Now a fisting thread would be good

WE ONLY HATE BRIGHTON!

*BLACK KIT TRIBUTE COMES TO A BBS NEAR YOU*

Undisputed Champion

CRAZY TREVOR'S RED BLUE ARMY
C..............P................F..............C
CRAZY TREVOR'S RED BLUE ARMY
C..............P................F..............C
Old 05-09-2002, 10:56 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike
Now I'm off to Crete to see if Aussie Fieldy has managed to shag any birds yet.
Have a good one sh!tface
Old 05-09-2002, 11:07 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray
eagle mart, you don't put a fish up like that without more info:

explanations please mate Wheres, when, weight etc.

Nice catch mate
Cheers man!

Wels/European Catfish, caught from the River Ebro at Tortosa (Spain), 109lb in July!
Old 06-09-2002, 12:24 AM
Darling of the Tory Right

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My good self has concluded that there is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot !
92 Committee
Bruges Group
Old 06-09-2002, 12:51 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I have been wanting to get back into fishing for a while now.

Does anyone know of any good marks for sea fishing [shore] close to south east london? I prefer rocks/pier type fishing rather than beach if anyone knows of anything.
Old 06-09-2002, 12:58 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike
I went shark fishing from Padstow a few years ago....
I was there last week, but didn't go shark fishing, nor did I eat in Rick 'Fruits of the Sea' Steins Seafood Restaurant, or in his cafe, nor did I visit his shoppe. But we did hire bikes and cycle down the Camel trail to Bodmin and back, then had a nice pizza in a place overlooking the harbour. It's a lovely little place
Old 06-09-2002, 03:42 AM
Ball Gazer has been.

N : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have never been Shark fishing in Cornwall .If I was tempted then I would go from Looe . I have seen plenty of sharks around my boat but they are BIG Basking sharks.One evening last year the wife and I were Bass fishing we had a basker around the boat she was pooing it and we had to come in .
Old 06-09-2002, 04:51 AM
Playing a round

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

Does anyone know of any good marks for sea fishing [shore] close to south east london? I prefer rocks/pier type fishing rather than beach if anyone knows of anything.
Have just been lent a book containing the best spots in the UK. Will check it out for you and see what there is.
Old 06-09-2002, 05:39 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

Pier fishing in the south east, is getting harder. I would say, Samphire Hoe, Dover, is best. The outer arm, at the same venue is very good, but you need to use the ferry to get there.
Get on the beach for cod, pouting, whiting, bass, and the odd sole, anywhere along Dungeness. The diamond, in front of the pwer station, the point, and Dengemarsh are best.
Been a good year for bass, on the south coast, get in there.
Also, the arm, in Orr, Hastings, is good.
Old 06-09-2002, 05:43 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
GET BENT

YOU BORING FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCISES

Ooooh look there's a boat on the horizon, oohh wor wind channels, oooh wor boiled dace, ohhhhhhhh BOLLOX.
Old 06-09-2002, 05:52 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Pier fishing in the south east, is getting harder. I would say, Samphire Hoe, Dover, is best. The outer arm, at the same venue is very good, but you need to use the ferry to get there.
Get on the beach for cod, pouting, whiting, bass, and the odd sole, anywhere along Dungeness. The diamond, in front of the pwer station, the point, and Dengemarsh are best.
Been a good year for bass, on the south coast, get in there.
Also, the arm, in Orr, Hastings, is good.
Cheers
Old 06-09-2002, 06:14 PM
Playing a round

Quote:
Originally posted by eagle mart
Cheers man!

Wels/European Catfish, caught from the River Ebro at Tortosa (Spain), 109lb in July!
Was reading the Angling Ireland magazine from February this morning and saw another monster catfish (only 70lbs) that was caught in the River Ebro - apparantly it is excellent fishing there every day.
Old 06-09-2002, 06:15 PM
Playing a round

Quote:
Originally posted by Chocky
GET BENT

YOU BORING FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCISES

Ooooh look there's a boat on the horizon, oohh wor wind channels, oooh wor boiled dace, ohhhhhhhh BOLLOX.
I reckon you are a closet fisherman in disguise
Old 06-09-2002, 06:19 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Wor night fishing in Henley

Wor sit in a rowing boat all night in the pissing rain

Wor freeze your bollox off

Wor stupid pricks

Wor stay in the pub for a lock in by the wor fire init

And wait for the bloke what sells prawns and whelks with vinegar and pepper and a wor cocktail stick

Fishing my ARSE.
Old 06-09-2002, 06:20 PM
Playing a round

Thought so
Old 06-09-2002, 06:22 PM
ár lá

He's a ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc................. ....
Old 06-09-2002, 06:22 PM
Playing a round

I thought that wasn't allowed anymore........
Old 06-09-2002, 06:26 PM
The fat old footballer

palace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chocky, fishing is good fun mate! don't knock it until you've tryed it. As it happens i'm off fishing this weekend. Sea fishing on a boat tomorrow and Lake fishing sunday in a family fishing comp.