Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-09-2002, 06:32 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by palace ray
Chocky, fishing is good fun mate! don't knock it until you've tryed it. As it happens i'm off fishing this weekend. Sea fishing on a boat tomorrow and Lake fishing sunday in a family fishing comp.
Take no notice, I'm just trying to bugger up Murray's thread.

Wor sailor.

Wor fish and chips.
Old 06-09-2002, 06:35 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Chocky

Wor sailor.

Wor fish and chips.

WOR Bugger, WOR Murry(a).
Old 06-09-2002, 06:39 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
In line with this thread. What was the first fish you caught, and size.

I tried fishing, at the age 33, for the first time. I could not see the fun in it, until I tried. First fish I caught, was a Cod, the dustbin of the sea. It was from the shore at Pakefield, Suffolk. 7lb of fighting fish.

Where is my rod, I am out of here.

Last edited by biggus mickus; 07-09-2002 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-09-2002, 09:27 PM
The fat old footballer

palace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Chocky

Wor sailor.

Wor fish and chips.
Fair do's
Old 07-09-2002, 01:11 AM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
What was the fist fish you caught, and size.
Her name was Brenda, and she was about 5'4" and a good body to go with it - I was 13
Old 07-09-2002, 01:12 AM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by palace ray
Chocky, fishing is good fun mate! don't knock it until you've tryed it. As it happens i'm off fishing this weekend. Sea fishing on a boat tomorrow and Lake fishing sunday in a family fishing comp.
You tell him Ray, we can't have these amateur shandy hooligans knocking the kings sport now can we

I'm right behind you mate Honest
Old 07-09-2002, 10:21 PM
I'm watching you

There are about 6-7 species of fish, living around my boat. I can work out three of them, the others, I am stuffed on. Where do I get a book on Spanish fish/fishing, in English?

So far, Thin lipped Mullet, Grouper, and Conga eel.
Old 07-09-2002, 11:02 PM
Darling of the Tory Right

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As one avid fisherman once retorted to my good self :

"The two best times to go fishing is when it is raining and when it is NOT" !!

He also added that a "Bad day at fishing is far better than a Good day in the office" !!
92 Committee
Bruges Group
Old 07-09-2002, 11:11 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Nearly caught an 80lb Dolphin, but some nasty looking Bull Shark wanted it, so I let him have it.

My wife loves fishing, last week-end she was up at 5.30am and remained out there all morning and about 5pm she was back out there.
Old 08-09-2002, 02:48 AM
Playing a round

Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
Nearly caught an 80lb Dolphin,
LEAVE THE DOLPHINS ALONE YOU NASTY MAN
Old 09-09-2002, 03:39 PM
I'm watching you

Huge Blue fin Tuna, are being caught at the moment. Up to 300kilo. Who said the Med was dead?
Old 09-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Playing a round

There you go - excellent Biggus, are you participating?
Tuna is a fabulous fish to catch (as well as to eat).
Old 09-09-2002, 05:49 PM
I'm watching you

Mainly down the straits Dave. Competition next week, so I will give it a go. Fingers crossed, Blue fin on the hook. Now thats what I call tight lines.
Old 09-09-2002, 05:50 PM
Playing a round

Quote:
Competition next week, so I will give it a go.
I'm truly jealous
Old 09-09-2002, 05:53 PM
I'm watching you

Mate of mine had a nice Rainbow at the weekend. At Boringwheel, just up the road from Blind Eagle. 14lb.
Old 09-09-2002, 11:37 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thin lipped Mullet.
Thats what I caught the Cat on. They now breed in the Ebro for the first 50 miles or so.
The catfishing there is tremendous, drifting down the river and working three rods you get a good 6-7 pick ups a day probably a couple missed/dropped with the fish averaging 75lb+.They are the biggest freshwater fish in europe and they are so powerful, strip 60+ yards of line off the spool before coming to the edge of the boat and shooting off again. Unbelievable.
I had seven in four days 109lb, 102lb, 92lb, 84lb, 81lb, 49lb, 22lb and my mate had another five.
Old 10-09-2002, 12:06 AM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray
LEAVE THE DOLPHINS ALONE YOU NASTY MAN
Its OK they are fish in the USA called Dolphin's, I know to my embarrasnment after ripping a new orrifice on an American workmate who was enthusing about how many he had caught the previous weekend. Only to sheepishly discover 10 mins into my tirade, that what he was talking about was not in fact Flipper.
Old 10-09-2002, 12:10 AM
Jedi Master

bobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Mate of mine had a nice Rainbow at the weekend. At Boringwheel, just up the road from Blind Eagle. 14lb.
The best Rainbow I could manage this weekend was just over 6lb at Blackwool Farm, Petworth on Saturday morning.

The path to the Dark Side.
Old 10-09-2002, 12:23 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I hate those artificial large Rainbows, give me a 14oz wild brown caught on light river tackle any day for sport and fight.
Old 10-09-2002, 01:44 PM
The fat old footballer

palace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What a wicked weekend! Sea fishing on Saturday was called off as the weather wasn't good but, I came third in the family fishing comp on sunday. Blindin day I'm so chuffed, the only downer is that my mum broke her leg in quite badly Sunday trying to get round the lake. And she's not in a good way, could be stuck in Eastbourne Hospital for two months, very bad brake and bad news as we live in Northants!