Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-09-2002, 03:46 PM
Whinging Pom!

DennisUphill is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
THE "Dennis Uphill" who plyed his trade with our club in the 60s would certainly NOT have "Thrown in the towel" with such ease.
Oi, Trolley me old china. For someone who apparently has such a wonderful command of the English language, you made a bit of a cock up with "PLYED" didn't yer?
Or is it an 'Americanism' you slipped in, you rascal.
Old 14-09-2002, 03:52 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by DennisUphill
Bollox, my good self gives up.
Don't give up mate - get your self off after the Barramundi, now that is fishing
Old 14-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Whinging Pom!

Alrightee then:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mack1.jpg (48.0 KB, 90 views)
Old 14-09-2002, 03:54 PM
Whinging Pom!

Hoo'bleedin'ray!
Old 14-09-2002, 03:54 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
WOW - nice stripes
Old 14-09-2002, 03:55 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Good shot my man.
Dave, have a quick look at that Spanish site. I know some of these waters. They are so quiet, and so pretty, and so stocked.
Old 14-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray
WOW - nice stripes
Nice stripes? NICE STRIPES???

Did you make those shorts out of a Brighton shirt????????????
Old 14-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Whinging Pom!

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Eagle
Nice stripes? NICE STRIPES???

Did you make those shorts out of a Brighton shirt????????????
Now, now, no need to extract the urine. Surely you've seen how the Oz $ gone down the sh!t chute lately. We haven't got a pot to p!ss in out in
the bush.
Old 14-09-2002, 04:04 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Two of the Blue fin, caught last week. Fingers crossed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mitch1.jpg (87.9 KB, 87 views)
Old 14-09-2002, 04:18 PM
I'm watching you

Bad scans, but you get the drift. One came in at 85 kilo, the other at 40 kilo. They were boated by two lads from NZ, and had to tie them to the sides. The boat was to small to bring them onboard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tuna.jpg (47.3 KB, 77 views)
Old 14-09-2002, 04:31 PM
I'm watching you

Tenny, had a good nights fishing, and all anglers on the beach, landed fish. It looks like a long Bass season again. If you want to be kept busy on the beach. Dengemarsh is always good. Fish from bottom water, and hit the flood tide hard. Two rods are better, you will always be doing something. Also its not to cold yet, so its not to uncomfortable.
Bottom water, at this venue, will always give you a chance of flattys. Sole and Dabs, are good eating.
Old 14-09-2002, 05:13 PM
Playing a round

Here are the two boats I normally go out on Biggus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sima2a.jpg (11.5 KB, 69 views)
Old 14-09-2002, 05:16 PM
Playing a round

and
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sima2a.jpg (11.5 KB, 64 views)
Old 14-09-2002, 05:18 PM
I'm watching you

Is it me, or are they the same boat? Looks a bit like an Aquastar.
Old 14-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by DennisUphill
Alrightee then:
hOW LONG CAN YOU STAND ON THOSE PINS
Old 14-09-2002, 05:21 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
They are it is just DAVID
Old 14-09-2002, 05:24 PM
Playing a round

Quote:
It's you
Old 14-09-2002, 05:24 PM
Playing a round

Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
They are it is just DAVID
Oh no they're not
Old 14-09-2002, 05:27 PM
Playing a round

Quote:
Looks a bit like an Aquastar.
Good call - one is an Aquastar and the other is a Bullet Island.
Old 14-09-2002, 05:54 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just wondered what the weirdest bait, you guys had ever used, i'm very very much an amateur in the fishing stakes, but have a pretty good venue for fishing at my holiday caravan, in the goulburn river and lakes systems. Lots and Lots of damn bloody carp (does anyone have a edible receipe for these useless fish) which i catch on canned sweet corn. last year i managed to catch a brown trout, which was larger than average, nearly a kilo, on sweet corn. I've even caught crayfish on my fishing line on sweet corn ! oh and turtles, so i swear by the versatility of the stuff, tis damn easy for an amateur like myself to bait up as well.

Dennis has the plague that is carp, reached to the nether regions of nw wa ? i swear i've seen (they break my line) 3 foot plus ones in the goulburn here close to Melbourne.