Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
It's something to do with Martin Luther King eating worms, I think.
Tomato sausage > worms
Old 06-06-2016, 06:38 PM
Belfast Eagle

irishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineirishvamp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The flag is not the flag of Northern Ireland as there is no official flag. The Ulster Banner was the flag of the former Government of Northern Ireland. It is used by the unionist community but no longer has any official status.

Personally I don't see the need for sectarian flags on a site for football, but I'm not going to get offended over it, each to their own.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:45 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Tomato sausage > worms
Being bummed to death by Diane Abbott>Worksop.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Being bummed to death by Diane Abbott>Worksop.
Fair point, well made

One of my kids left me heartbroken on Sunday. I went to pick her up from my old folks and they've just finished a full English. She spent 10 minutes telling me how I'd GOT to buy those 'pink sausages'. I didn't know whether to skull my old man or her first.

Richmond my arse

As you were

Last edited by Worksop Palace; 06-06-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:01 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is all news to me. Never realised the alterations on the flag had so many different meanings. For this reason I think it's best that all variations of this flag be consigned to the dustbin of history, so best not to confuse or upset anybody (much in the way I no longer wear a hanky of any colour hanging from any pocket when I'm in Br*ghton. Some of the propositions I received were definitely eye opening).

Last edited by Leopald Stotch; 06-06-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvamp View Post
The flag is not the flag of Northern Ireland as there is no official flag. The Ulster Banner was the flag of the former Government of Northern Ireland. It is used by the unionist community but no longer has any official status.

Personally I don't see the need for sectarian flags on a site for football, but I'm not going to get offended over it, each to their own.
Quite right too. I had to google 'flag of northern ireland' to check if you were right, and you are

There are lots of flags, however it doesn't say which ones are sectarian and which ones arent:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Having experienced Glasgow more than a few times i'd imagine i can guess that a flag in Northern Ireland is going to be more divisive there than say the cornish flag in cornwall. Haven't not seen the alleged photoshopped flag (denied by the OP by the way), then its hard to know if it was bullying or not.

At the end of the day you pay your subs and hope for fair moderation. Some years its good, and at other times (like now) it isn't. I'd happily be a mod if they let me, before the BBS eats itself and everyone fecks off to facebook and twitter.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 06-06-2016, 09:10 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The OP can deny it all he likes, elgin, we have the evidence in the Mods Forum.

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 06-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
What exactly was the flag changed to? Not doubting you, just curious.

Old 06-06-2016, 09:24 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
so you could allow the OP to post the image as an image in this thread - then we can all see who is telling the truth. If he posts a different image you can tell us that. if it is the same image you can tell us all for future reference whats wrong with it.

A bit of transparency goes a long way.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:29 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok, one final time for the hard of understanding.

1. The OP had an avatar that had terrorist connotations.
2. Following a series of complaints/reported posts to the mods he was asked to change it in posts that were subsequently pulled after they descended into sectarian abuse.
3. Can't tell if the OP saw the request before the thread was pulled, but he was active at the time calling someone 'a tit'.
4. A fortnight or so later the OP noticed his avatar had gone.
5. He was told not to reinstate the old one
6. He didn't, he put up a slightly different one.

All's well that ends well until you started kicking off about shit moderation, but hey, you have grudge to uphold...

But you know the really sad thing about all this? It all originally kicked off whilst we were playing extra time in the Cup Final... just let that sink in for a second.

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 06-06-2016, 09:38 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Re: Attn Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpalace View Post
so you could allow the OP to post the image as an image in this thread - then we can all see who is telling the truth. If he posts a different image you can tell us that. if it is the same image you can tell us all for future reference whats wrong with it.

A bit of transparency goes a long way.
Yep. Hard to disagree with that, especially with the 'mod' in question:

Plus many, many other examples.

Its funny, I always had NTE down as one of the better ones, who allowed free speech.

Old 06-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I have a feeling that you're an ok bloke.

But this is a tit's thread.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Yeah in what way Maz. Its a question of trust. There's some examples of it being abused right there. Its just a simple request to see the 'flag' in question. No biggie.

Old 06-06-2016, 10:00 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yeah in what way Maz. Its a question of trust. There's some examples of it being abused right there. Its just a simple request to see the 'flag' in question. No biggie.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 06-06-2016, 10:04 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep. Hard to disagree with that, especially with the 'mod' in question:

Plus many, many other examples.

Its funny, I always had NTE down as one of the better ones, who allowed free speech.
Why start a new thread. You slag the mods off who do an excellent job on a site that is clearly a massive part of your life. If you don't like the way its run then walk away.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Why start a new thread. You slag the mods off who do an excellent job on a site that is clearly a massive part of your life. If you don't like the way its run then walk away.
Why? I slag only one 'mod' off. For reasons explained there.

Whats your issue?

Old 06-06-2016, 10:08 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why? I slag only one 'mod' off. For reasons explained there.

Whats your issue?
The point of this thread when Neil clearly closed the other one.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Elgins new Thread has been merged with this now closed thread.