Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Blinding little game.

Passes the day as I drive around, Pidgeot and Hypno are being dropped at the local Gyms later, and going for an evening walk while on the game is good exercise.

Brings my childhood back to me!
Old 12-07-2016, 03:52 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Thankfully, much like Harry Potter, the whole Pokemon thing happened as I was going through puberty, so it passed me by. This game and all the shit that's going with it is actively making me not want to change that.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:03 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT View Post
Just use the .apk download. Seems to be fine for me.
Too risky, need my phone for work and rumours going around of banning phone's that install the APK before UK release.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 12-07-2016, 05:23 PM

rhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Pretty much it for now. There are Poke stops which are local areas where you can stock up Pokeballs etc. And I went to Tesco's earlier and it's a Pokemon Gym. I am only Level 3 so far and I needed to be Level 5 to fight the gym.

Just added a couple of pics.one an area view showing some nearby Pokemon (Pidgey and Drowsee), and one showing the clock tower where I live as a Pokemon Gym.
You live in a clock tower? Doesn't all the ticking get on your nerves?
Old 12-07-2016, 05:25 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Think I'm just gonna start playing the gameboy games again tbh...just about to download an emulator on my phone
Old 12-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
Too risky, need my phone for work and rumours going around of banning phone's that install the APK before UK release.
If it was an app you had to pay for I could understand this. But it's free anyway. You're not conning anyone out of any money.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:40 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bit the bullet and downloaded it! I love it! Takes me right back to when I used to play it as a kid.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I'd heard that they were using the early .apk users as beta testers? A warm go live if you like, rather than Big Bang.

Surely they would lock down all the gyms etc. if they didn't want people playing it?

My local is a gym, the landlord is quite exited at the prospect of loads of people all coming in to drink his beer (or Pepsi etc. )
Old 12-07-2016, 07:43 PM

BringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just had my first face off with another fully grown man at our local Pokestop, got a feeling I'll be seeing him around.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:45 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Blinding little game.

Passes the day as I drive around, Pidgeot and Hypno are being dropped at the local Gyms later, and going for an evening walk while on the game is good exercise.

Brings my childhood back to me!
Old 12-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
Just had my first face off with another fully grown man at our local Pokestop, got a feeling I'll be seeing him around.
Wtf
Old 12-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post

Passes the time if you can't sleep!

Fresh air = sleep.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Think i'll be doing a lot of walking with my daughter if tonight is anything to go by. Which is no bad thing.

Just hope people take care crossing roads etc.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:28 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does it require a gps signal or wifi connection?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 12-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Think i'll be doing a lot of walking with my daughter if tonight is anything to go by. Which is no bad thing.

Just hope people take care crossing roads etc.
My lad wanted us to go to the shop and around the block this evening to go hunting

It's going to get a whole load of people out and about doing some exercise... But the media backlash will be massive with all the stories of people being mugged, paedos using it to pry on kids, people walking into roads and each other, unwanted crowds around certain places, people driving at 20km to trick it into thinking they are jogging and hunting as they drive etc. etc. etc.

This shit is going to be MASSIVE.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Fishy McFishface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
Does it require a gps signal or wifi connection?
GPS I think... We were wondering if you could set up a script to switch between two wifi's continually to make it think you were moving all the time

There are apps that apparently spoof the GPS and allow you to walk about without moving from the spot... Boo!
Old 13-07-2016, 06:01 AM

Lefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLefty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Loving the game, up to a level 7 now. It's a battery drainer, but not too bad on data (works fine on wifi too).

Got nothing decent from the eggs yet (Pidgey and Rattata so far) but have caught a Squirtle and a Charmander in the wild...

Good for encouraging walking, although the flatmate gets the bus to work and says that he gets loads of Pokemon/Pokestops while on it (I've read that it'll register anything up to 18mph as a walk).
Old 13-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Whilst the endless Pidgey, Rattata and Drowsee encounters are annoying... I have levelled up my Pigeotto into a Pigeot. Transfer pokemon to the professor and you get candy, get enough and you can evolve Pokemon. Handy little tip.
Old 13-07-2016, 07:12 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Whilst the endless Pidgey, Rattata and Drowsee encounters are annoying... I have levelled up my Pigeotto into a Pigeot. Transfer pokemon to the professor and you get candy, get enough and you can evolve Pokemon. Handy little tip.
So annoying even Pokemon Go knows West Croydon is a baron wasteland full of rats and pigeons
Old 13-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are a couple of gyms close to me in Camberley, but it's kinda blown my mind that they're owned by folks with close to 4 figure CP. Like, how is that even possible in such a short amount of time?!

I should not have been contrary when choosing my team