Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Nope. No time.
Old 14-10-2017, 10:10 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fair enough. In time Niantic will release the lot, a bit like Kangaskan and therefore in time the rest of the regionals.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:47 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pissed off this morning.
I've collected my 50 coins for having various monsters in gyms yesterday and knew that i still had one left overnight.
Somehow, this final monster was kicked out of its gym at 23:59 sp i missed out on 50 coins from today.
Now, considering that the gym is in the middle of a country park, wtf was someone doing playing the game at midnight?
I'm very suspicious.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sounds like classic spoofing activity. There's a gym I take occasionally, out in the middle of oysterbeds. It's a 15 minute walk into the wilds on rough ground that would be very difficult at night. No lights at all. Often would be taken over in the middle of the night. Not so much now thankfully.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
New Pokemon are here
Old 26-11-2017, 11:13 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Nice to be able to complete the regionals today

One thing I didnít realise is at l38 you get one more power up then your Pokemon are maxed out.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:12 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After 18 months of nothing, bumping into 3 Farfetch'd at the local Tesco was a surprise yesterday.
Getting fed up with the amount of Halloween ghosties left over from last month. I need a more varied selection.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:22 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hopefully gen 3 out soon. Hit level 39 today. One more to go.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:59 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post
Hopefully gen 3 out soon. Hit level 39 today. One more to go.
Well done. 5m XP is a quarter of the game left - you need another event to boost that XP.

My dex is 249/251. Just Tauros and Heracross missing. Haven't had a MewTwo pass.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

One thing I didnít realise is at l38 you get one more power up then your Pokemon are maxed out.
Thanks for this information. I'm L37 and this will save me piling up my Zapdos with too much candy.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:46 AM
Crisp Tasting Supervisor

JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?JamesV  - why do you have to be so good?
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Here they come.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Lone Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
Well done. 5m XP is a quarter of the game left - you need another event to boost that XP.

My dex is 249/251. Just Tauros and Heracross missing. Haven't had a MewTwo pass.
I think I'll probably hit L40 by February - doubt we'll get another XP event now for a while.. I'm missing Tauros, Heracross and Corsola. Mainly concentrating on adding gold gyms now to boost chances of a M2 raid.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there a working tracking anywhere?

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 10-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
I think I'll probably hit L40 by February - doubt we'll get another XP event now for a while.. I'm missing Tauros, Heracross and Corsola. Mainly concentrating on adding gold gyms now to boost chances of a M2 raid.
I have all three of those and still no legandaries
Old 11-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Lone Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Is there a working tracking anywhere?
google London pogo maps
Old 11-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
google London pogo maps
I'm not in London mate.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 15-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Boringgggggggggg now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 29-01-2018, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Boringgggggggggg now.
Generation 3, a legendary every month, new weather system, more shiny characters, easier to get coins etc. Still pretty good when I see loads of people joining up for raids in central London.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
Generation 3, a legendary every month, new weather system, more shiny characters, easier to get coins etc. Still pretty good when I see loads of people joining up for raids in central London.
Yeah Glen 3 and weather has helped!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 12-02-2018, 02:22 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHighbury Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Still playing this but no as much. Not taken part in any raids yet, I should. Got 305 in the pokedex.