Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 10-08-2016, 06:45 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saturday 13th August 02.00

Womens Olympic Football
Quarter Final
Brazil Women v Australia Women

I think Australia's odds are too long here at over 7.0. They are 4.5 (over 3/1) with Marathon to qualify (a 2 horse race, as there is no draw in that market).

Australia are ranked above Brazil by Fifa (Fifa womens rankings are normally more accurate than their mens version). Australia have beaten Brazil in 2 of their last 4 meetings including the Womens World Cup in Canada last year.

Brazil have been in very good form and are at home here, so perhaps they should be favourites, but not by much. I think the difference in the odds is much too high and worth taking at the moment.

To qualify for semi-final
Australia Women
Marathon

I'm aiming to watch the game live on Friday night/Saturday morning.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:06 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Wednesday 10th August 20.00

Mens Olympic Football
Group C
South Korea v Mexico

To view the link you have to Register or Login

With Germany are very likely to beat Fiji in the other game, this game will be seen as a straight fight for qualification from this group.

These two teams are level on points. South Korea lead Mexico on goal difference, meaning South Korea need a draw here and Mexico have to win to be sure to qualify. Both sides have an attacking style, and with the nature of this game I think goals are likely as both sides fight to qualify.

Over 2.5 goals are attractively priced at the moment and I think odds of over 1.8 are worth taking, for example with Marathon -

Over 2.5
Marathon

I'm aiming to watch the game live tomorrow night.
Watching this game. It's 0-0 at half time, with Germany beating Fiji 6-0 at half time in the other group game. If Germany maintain that margin, they will go above Mexico on goal difference if S Korea v Mexico is a draw. So Mexico have to win here to qualify. S Korea only need a draw as they are above Mexico.

Mexico have done most of the attacking but S Korea have defended well and in numbers and tried to hit Mexico on the break. I'm fairly confident there will be at least one goal in the second half, as the pressure grows on both teams. If there's one goal in it in the last 10 minutes it's likely to be very open. Mexico remind me of their game against Fiji where they were poor in the first half and went in 1-0 down, but came back in the second half to win well. My guess is there will be between one and three goals in the second half.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
My guess is there will be between one and three goals in the second half.

So 2 then....
Old 10-08-2016, 09:21 PM

wrong post - sorry
Old 10-08-2016, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Wednesday 10th August 20.00

Mens Olympic Football
Group C
South Korea v Mexico

With Germany are very likely to beat Fiji in the other game, this game will be seen as a straight fight for qualification from this group.

These two teams are level on points. South Korea lead Mexico on goal difference, meaning South Korea need a draw here and Mexico have to win to be sure to qualify. Both sides have an attacking style, and with the nature of this game I think goals are likely as both sides fight to qualify.

Over 2.5 goals are attractively priced at the moment and I think odds of over 1.8 are worth taking, for example with Marathon -

Over 2.5
Marathon

I'm aiming to watch the game live tomorrow night.
Result:
South Korea 1 Mexico 0

This bet lost

I watched nearly all the game live. South Korea deserved the win for their ruthlessly efficient defending which nullified the Mexican attack.They defended like Robots on Speed trained by Pulis.

South Korea scored 10 minutes from the end, meaning Mexico needed 2 goals, which they never looked like getting.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:03 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Result:
South Korea 1 Mexico 0

This bet lost

I watched nearly all the game live. South Korea deserved the win for their ruthlessly efficient defending which nullified the Mexican attack.They defended like Robots on Speed trained by Pulis.

South Korea scored 10 minutes from the end, meaning Mexico needed 2 goals, which they never looked like getting.
Not being cheeky Louis, but have any of these 'researched football bets' come in yet?
Old 11-08-2016, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Not being cheeky Louis, but have any of these 'researched football bets' come in yet?
No
Old 11-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No

You're researching too hard mate

I reckon matched betting, combined with the occasional big nailed on mug bet, such as Hull to be relegated, is the way to go personally.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Easy free 30 quid for you here Louis
Old 13-08-2016, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Saturday 13th August 02.00

Womens Olympic Football
Quarter Final
Brazil Women v Australia Women

I think Australia's odds are too long here at over 7.0. They are 4.5 (over 3/1) with Marathon to qualify (a 2 horse race, as there is no draw in that market).

Australia are ranked above Brazil by Fifa (Fifa womens rankings are normally more accurate than their mens version). Australia have beaten Brazil in 2 of their last 4 meetings including the Womens World Cup in Canada last year.

Brazil have been in very good form and are at home here, so perhaps they should be favourites, but not by much. I think the difference in the odds is much too high and worth taking at the moment.

To qualify for semi-final
Australia Women
Marathon

I'm aiming to watch the game live on Friday night/Saturday morning.
Result:
0-0 after extra time
Brazil won on penalties

This bet lost

I saw most of the game, a good game to watch I thought. Brazil edged it on penalties.
Old 13-08-2016, 07:35 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Keep these going Louis, good reads. Australia bet looked good on paper.
Old 16-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Anyways, im sorry to say I dont put much research into my football bets but interested to see what people come up with

I have a couple of long term bets for the season, one of which is AFC Wimbeldon to be relegated at 4/1, I believe its value after their promotion, they are a small team in the grand scheme of things in league 1 and I think they shall struggle after their promotion momentum wears off; I also think the fact that 4 go down provides further value.

Bottom after 3 games with 0 points, lets hope they stay there
Old 18-08-2016, 11:59 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
I've gone for China to win over 85.5 medals at 8/13. They won 88 in 2012 and with Russia being banned in many events there is less competition for medals
Went for this too - Not looking too promising.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:36 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
Went for this too - Not looking too promising.
Sadly not
Old 20-08-2016, 10:38 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
What weekend punts and tips have you gone for?
Old 21-08-2016, 06:49 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
What weekend punts and tips have you gone for?
I tend to stay away from the first 5 games of the season.
Usually loads of transfers, unsettled teams etc, I wait till squads are settled and then start picking.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
I've gone for China to win over 85.5 medals at 8/13. They won 88 in 2012 and with Russia being banned in many events there is less competition for medals
Just confirming, I think China ended on 70, so this lost