Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-10-2016, 03:53 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think Puncheon has been made better.

No matter what I do I am always low on possession. Regardless of what tactics I use.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 19-10-2016, 05:41 PM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone got screenshots on some of our players?

Also who are our best prospects in the academy?
Old 19-10-2016, 07:40 PM

may9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kai Kai and Flanagan look very good.
Old 19-10-2016, 07:41 PM

may9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
lots of the younger squad actually, excited to get started and see how many youngsters i can bring through
Old 19-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by may9132 View Post
lots of the younger squad actually, excited to get started and see how many youngsters i can bring through
Some of my favourite FM games of the past have been starting as a lower division team (Nurnberg, Real Sociedad) and building them up and utilising their youth set up rather than relying upon the transfer market.

My Sociedad game in particular was rather exciting for producing and bringing through young talent. I even started to recruit decent youngsters from other clubs and my B team were quite competitive too.
Old 20-10-2016, 02:56 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
might have to wait for the demo before buying. The pain of only having a laptop (for now)...

Brexit is going to be a pain. I got into bringing through yoof in FM16 though after buying the league every season for a decade thanks to feeder clubs so maybe it'll force me to do that again
Old 20-10-2016, 04:58 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Beta is out for those that have pre ordered.

I played FM16 several times, new games as Palace and its just too hard. Hard to sign players, not a big enough budget, players dont want to join, scouts hardly fine anyone worth signing. Tatics dont seem to make much difference. I was playing the 'touch' version of the game, but just didnt enjoy it. Seemed hard work. Regret buying the game. CIV VI will have my time from Friday anyway.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:52 AM
Probationary User

Pardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farPardeola stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
This is only beta so might change.

Remy is fit.

JMac is injured

So are a couple of reserves.
Thank you
Old 20-10-2016, 10:34 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So frustrating.

I keep letting in super later goals.

I just played WHU and was battering them for 80 minutes 2-0 up and then all of a sudden we become utter dog shite and I draw 2-2....

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 30-10-2016, 11:58 AM

BringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't find anything about the loyalty offer on steam...anyone know how to activate it or have I missed the boat?

Last edited by BringbackShipps; 30-10-2016 at 12:01 PM.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:00 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
Thought I'd heard something about a loyalty offer for anyone that had bought previous versions of the game but can't find anything on steam...anyone know how to activate it or have I missed the boat?
It was for a limited time only i think.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:01 PM

BringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
It was for a limited time only i think.
Bugger
Old 01-11-2016, 07:27 AM

For anyone that's pre-ordered via steam before, what time on Friday can you download the full game? I am a stickler for buying the disc every year but might give this a go, move with the times and all that.
Old 01-11-2016, 07:37 AM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
For anyone that's pre-ordered via steam before, what time on Friday can you download the full game? I am a stickler for buying the disc every year but might give this a go, move with the times and all that.
You can download it now. The beta is the full game but just expect it to have some bugs. On Friday there will be a patch to fix some bugs and a data update (so if you want a long term save i wouldn't start it until Friday).
Old 01-11-2016, 08:03 AM

Thanks mate, will order it this evening.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:13 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
is the mobile game out Friday too?

like playing this on tablet on the morning commute
Old 02-11-2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
is the mobile game out Friday too?

like playing this on tablet on the morning commute
November 17th To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-11-2016, 08:14 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
November 17th To view the link you have to Register or Login
cheers matey!
Old 03-11-2016, 03:44 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am struggling so badly to have a single shot on target so far. Lost 2-0 at home to Liverpool, 2-0 away at Arsenal in the opening two games. Barely scored a goal in pre-season and clawed a Penalties victory away at Peterborough in the League Cup after a 1-1 draw.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 03-11-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
I am struggling so badly to have a single shot on target so far. Lost 2-0 at home to Liverpool, 2-0 away at Arsenal in the opening two games. Barely scored a goal in pre-season and clawed a Penalties victory away at Peterborough in the League Cup after a 1-1 draw.
I'm the same. I don't know what it is.

One of the problems is - You practically have to blow your budget on 1 player as no player that is transfer listed will improve the squad, so you have to get a player away from a club that whats to keep them.

Was thinking maybe converting Wilf/Andros into WB and playing 3-5-2

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com