Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Jonathan Williams Fanclub

SteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm still Palace with the original league and transfers and finished my second season in 4th spot although I was 2nd for much of the season before things tailed off right at the death. I've got Porto in the Champions League play off so I'm not holding out too much hope of making it through to the group stages!
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 14-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I have been playing CM / FM since 97/98 and I actually think this game in my 4th season is the longest I have ever played a single Save File. Gotten to third seasons before but never into 4.
Old 14-09-2017, 09:05 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I have been playing CM / FM since 97/98 and I actually think this game in my 4th season is the longest I have ever played a single Save File. Gotten to third seasons before but never into 4.
I'm 20+ seasons into my career game. I only ever play one save file for the duration of a FM version.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
I'm 20+ seasons into my career game. I only ever play one save file for the duration of a FM version.
Never seem to keep my interest beyond 2-3 seasons normally. Actually a shame 2018 is out soon as I am really enjoying this Italian Save.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Four games left of the season in Serie C/C, I am top and ahead of Catania and Cosenza by 4 points. Come on let's finish off what we started.

Just looked at the next fixtures... Cosenza vs Catania. Would love a draw in that one especially if I win.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 15-09-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Won three of my last four to win the league and gain promotion to Serie B. Still got the Serie C Champions trophy with Pisa and Virtus Entella to determine the overall Serie C winner to come.

Got a whole 129k for winning the division. Looks like loans and freebies again if I stay on at Taranto.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:42 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't you just love FM... I have been doing quite well with my Mainz side. We are pushing close to the European spots, but I felt we really lacked a quality striker. Hours of searching, scouting and looking at players and I found my man. German, 20 years old, 6ft 7, pacey and scoring lots of goals for Ingolstadt a bit lower down the table.

Broke the club transfer record. 20m deal and he signs in the January window. Time to push up the table...

And then he misses his first training session. Seen out clubbing. I warn him and drop him to the bench for his first game. 62 minutes in, still 0-0, on comes the new boy for his debut. 67 minutes gone - off injured with a torn achilles heel. Out for the season.

Old 03-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Pokemon Trainer

******* Hell.

I had a little go last night first time in a few weeks. Building my Taranto squad. Mainly with free agents but signed a couple of players. Most of my squad I would say is solid with 3.5 - 4 star players in most positions but I have two 3 star goalkeepers and a 2.5 star. I am really struggling to find a 3.5 - 4 star Goalkeeper. It's really frustrating! I want the Parma Keeper but he is valued at 600k and they want 1m, I have about 300k in my transfer budget.

Just played my first Pre season Friendly of 2020/21 and narrowly lost 2-3 against Napoli. Wages still 5k under my budget so should continue to make some money. Looking forward to the challenge of Serie B.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:52 AM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't you just love FM... I have been doing quite well with my Mainz side. We are pushing close to the European spots, but I felt we really lacked a quality striker. Hours of searching, scouting and looking at players and I found my man. German, 20 years old, 6ft 7, pacey and scoring lots of goals for Ingolstadt a bit lower down the table.

Broke the club transfer record. 20m deal and he signs in the January window. Time to push up the table...

And then he misses his first training session. Seen out clubbing. I warn him and drop him to the bench for his first game. 62 minutes in, still 0-0, on comes the new boy for his debut. 67 minutes gone - off injured with a torn achilles heel. Out for the season.

On FM2017??? Never seen that before.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Won three of my last four to win the league and gain promotion to Serie B. Still got the Serie C Champions trophy with Pisa and Virtus Entella to determine the overall Serie C winner to come.

Got a whole 129k for winning the division. Looks like loans and freebies again if I stay on at Taranto.
Worth stating not only did I win Serie C/C but I then won the Serie C Champions Cup beating Pisa 3-0 and Virtus Entella 4-1.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:35 AM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
On FM2017??? Never seen that before.
No, neither have I and I have played a lot!

It has gone from my news now so sadly can't get a screenshot. But it was along the lines of "Player X missed training today. He was spotted leaving a nightclub in the early hours of the morning"

I then received another news event the next day to say he had returned to the club. I guess he was partying due to the huge payrise I gave him to sign!
Old 03-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Pokemon Trainer

One thing I hate in this game... Agent Fees! So many players I am like oh decent wages, decent sign on fee then agent fees, BAM... 30k.

**** off you snide little *****!
Old 03-10-2017, 12:18 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
One thing I hate in this game... Agent Fees! So many players I am like oh decent wages, decent sign on fee then agent fees, BAM... 30k.

**** off you snide little *****!
Are you Parish in disguise?
Old 03-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
Are you Parish in disguise?
Agents seem to want more than the actual players. Wonder if they are going to turn up with their own boots for a kick about.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:11 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, neither have I and I have played a lot!

It has gone from my news now so sadly can't get a screenshot. But it was along the lines of "Player X missed training today. He was spotted leaving a nightclub in the early hours of the morning"

I then received another news event the next day to say he had returned to the club. I guess he was partying due to the huge payrise I gave him to sign!
Interesting. The game has hidden ratings for players, i believe. Professionalism being one of them. If he's young enough, get him tutored by a senior pro with Model Pro, or Professional personality if possible. If not, prepare yourself for him being a pain in the arse.
Old 15-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Playing 2020/21 now... Knocked out of the Coppa Italia in the 3rd qualifying round by Serie A Palermo 2-1 so not too bad really. Played three games in Serie B thus far a 2-1 win at Reggiana, a 3-2 Home win against Frosinone and a 2-2 draw Away at Spezia. My aim is to avoid relegation this season. Currently sitting in 3rd. So far so good.
Old 16-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Seven games in still unbeaten in Serie B. Won 6, Drawn 1. Only Torino with 7 wins from 7 are above me.