Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Hide and seek
He hides too well we will never find him 198 49.62%
He's great! 131 32.83%
Moo! 70 17.54%
Voters: 399. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2018, 11:01 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Pity it was the third time the joke has been used.
But the first time I had seen it.

Not been keeping up with this thread.

I must do better
Old 07-02-2018, 11:01 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
Old 07-02-2018, 12:11 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Pity it was the third time the joke has been used.
I liked it
Old 07-02-2018, 12:24 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
I really really want to support Benteke - But he needs to start earning my support.

Really?
Do you honestly think he gives a **** about you and your support.
What is going on with you people and your self righteous and grandiose egos. This sort of shit is becoming sickening to read tbh. He knocked'em in last year and he's struggling this year. So what, he's human and he's struggling. Anyone else on here played sport and had a lean season. Damn ****en right you would've. Arrogant cnuts
Old 07-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post

Really?
What is going on with you people and your self righteous and grandiose egos. This sort of shit is becoming sickening to read tbh. He knocked'em in last year and he's struggling this year. So what, he's human and he's struggling. Anyone else on here played sport and had a lean season. Damn ****en right you would've. Arrogant cnuts
Old 07-02-2018, 02:33 PM

Dark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyesDark Star dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:

Really?
Old 07-02-2018, 09:50 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Star View Post

Hope you're well mate and all the family
Old 08-02-2018, 05:37 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele Caster View Post
People forget that first season back with Cameron upfront we didn't have Wilf. The man was a far superior player for Palace than Benteke. Imagine the donkey playing off the sublime skills of Stuart O'Keefe and Barry Bannon.
Worst take of the thread
Old 08-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
From me too. Whatever happened to supporting those who wear the red and blue?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-02-2018, 12:28 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:

Really?
Beautiful

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 09-02-2018, 12:43 AM

eaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglesque sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
What is with people trying to retrospectively slate CJ? He had the same problem of being a sole striker who couldn't score, but consensus at the time was he did great things for the team in spite of this. Unlike shitteke who is shit in all elements of his game
Old 09-02-2018, 01:06 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I don't think there are too many grandiose expectations in expecting a 27 million striker (40+ in today's market) to score occasionally with his feet or create a goal for himself once in a blue moon. Has he scored any for us from outside the box?
Old 09-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesque View Post
Unlike shitteke who is shit in all elements of his game
My favourite mushroom.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I don't think there are too many grandiose expectations in expecting a 27 million striker (40+ in today's market) to score occasionally with his feet or create a goal for himself once in a blue moon. Has he scored any for us from outside the box?
Read the post. It was grandiose egos. Not expectations. Completely different as I'm talking about the (posters), you're talking about the (player).

Who has scored outside the area for that matter? Luka
Didn't know that was a big part of his repertoire at any club previously.
Why bring that up
Old 10-02-2018, 10:52 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
It's the big man's day today. I can feel a double coming along. 2-1 win.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:02 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
It doesn’t matter how you score as long as you do. I used to love to watch Don Rogers take the ball from one end of the field to the other and stroke the ball into the net. I would not critisise Wilf for not doing it as he is equally as great a player. Ben is getting into positions to score and will start knocking them in if we keep behind him
Old 10-02-2018, 11:54 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
It doesn’t matter how you score as long as you do. I used to love to watch Don Rogers take the ball from one end of the field to the other and stroke the ball into the net. I would not critisise Wilf for not doing it as he is equally as great a player. Ben is getting into positions to score and will start knocking them in if we keep behind him
Absolutely, I'm right behind him. Benteke is the best centre forward we've ever had. Far more talented than Bright, but playing in a side that provides him with poor quality service in comparison. He is going through a drought in front of goal, but he will recover, and he will be banging them in soon. A monster in the air. Integral for us.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:00 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Better than Ian wright, Johnson or Armstrong? No chance!
Old 10-02-2018, 12:02 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Absolutely, I'm right behind him. Benteke is the best centre forward we've ever had. Far more talented than Bright, but playing in a side that provides him with poor quality service in comparison. He is going through a drought in front of goal, but he will recover, and he will be banging them in soon. A monster in the air. Integral for us.
I personally don't think he would have laced Brightys boots , and Brighty would have been close to winning caps for England in any other era , if CB was English he wouldn't be anywhere near the national team
Old 10-02-2018, 12:03 PM

HOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Even Gerry queen scored goals