Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-09-2016, 08:06 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I sometimes wonder about spending some time under the duvet with Clare Balding.

I think she'd make my bottom hurt with her strapadictome, and I go 'inverted'. FANTASY OVER.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
I sometimes wonder about spending some time under the duvet with Clare Balding.

I think she'd make my bottom hurt with her strapadictome, and I go 'inverted'. FANTASY OVER.

If the allegations are true, you may find Keith Vaz more to your taste
Old 04-09-2016, 12:32 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
She'd need it for me.
Gives new meaning to giving head... she could get you actual head in her mouth.

Actually find that picture of her pretty attractive.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:47 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Fanny dusting.

Thus spoke Jeremy Kyle.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 04-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Or Nietzsche but who gives a f'k about reading books; we have emojis!

God, I'm funny, and well read, on the new bbs.

But what poor substitute, for once inhaled: Words.

To mine only bloodstream:

Words.

Support the palace, drink soup, and laters.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 04-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Or Nietzsche but who gives a f'k about reading books; we have emojis!

:

God, I'm funny, and well read, on the new bbs.

But what poor substitute, for once inhaled: Words.

To mine only bloodstream:

Words.

Support the palace, drink soup, and laters.

Good night?
Old 04-09-2016, 06:28 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Carol
Old 04-09-2016, 06:33 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Good call, though.

For me, the girl who does the sport on the BBC breakfast show.
Sally Nugent? Agreed, I would.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keeping up the breakfast theme ... Louise Minchin and Kate Garraway.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:20 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Lauren Harries & Janette Krankie.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:25 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Lauren Harries & Janette Krankie.
He's back

Old 04-09-2016, 08:09 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Stacey Slater, admittedly not watched EastEnders on years but she always struck me as the sort of girl that would stop you early on and say "that's the wrong hole"
Old 04-09-2016, 08:19 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Keeping up the breakfast theme ... Louise Minchin and Kate Garraway.
Yep, Ms Garraway
Old 04-09-2016, 10:11 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The wife's sister who is a lesbian.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:17 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
The wife's sister who is a lesbian.
That's what she tells you.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:30 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kiera Knightly
Old 04-09-2016, 12:35 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Loraine Kelly
Old 04-09-2016, 12:52 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Sally Nugent? Agreed, I would.

No no no and no
Old 04-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
No no no and no
Check title of thread....
Old 04-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle View Post
Kiera Knightly
Hardly a guilty fancy that one Hull.