Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
There's a handy little slider that helps you find the right setting for you. This is his setting:

(Cyclops) -------------------------------------------- [**] --- (Hammerhead Shark)

Old 19-10-2016, 08:00 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Played it on sunday, brilliant. Story made little sense but the immersion is amazing, when you activate the jokers hologram thing in the bat cave and you can lean right into his face, it feels like you are really there. I played it for about an hour and a half and it did give me a violent headache the next day though, so need to go easy next time...
The analysis of the murder is really clever and then putting the shrapnel together is pretty cool. Couple of decent jumpy moments as well.

I also had a bit of a headache this morning.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for you
Seeing a lot of good stuff being posted about Starwars Battlefront with the VR. Think I'll need to purchase this in the new year.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:53 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbury Eagle View Post
Seeing a lot of good stuff being posted about Starwars Battlefront with the VR. Think I'll need to purchase this in the new year.
I played that yesterday and can confirm the positive reports.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:04 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
it is amazing. I bought Battlefront for a tenner just to play this...totally worth it. Even if it was only 15 mins long and gave me a huge headache afterwards.

The feeling of sitting in an Xwing cockpit, looking around, flipping switches to activate stuff, while skimming over the surface of a star destroyer blasting tie fighters is unreal.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
getting desperate to find somewhere in stock, anyone heard of this company?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-12-2016, 09:57 AM

Nope. Never heard of it. But a quick Google Search doesn't bode too well I'm afraid.

Old 18-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Stay away Dave. Only registered in Sept 2016.
Old 18-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
thanks guys :/
Old 18-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
actually really surprised sony didnt get more stock out for xmas. Gutted I wont be getting one for christmas now.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Best chance of snagging one ...

Old 19-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Holy sheet ! In stock at Tesco NOW

Old 19-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Sorry, we don't have enough PlayStation VR (Virtual Reality) PS4 items in stock right now. This item (s) has been added to your save for later basket. You can try to purchase this item again by reducing its quantity.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Oh sorry .... :-(
Old 19-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Stockinformer said they were in stock. Maybe just missed the boat. They do go quick

Keep looking !
Old 19-12-2016, 01:04 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Sorry, we don't have enough PlayStation VR (Virtual Reality) PS4 items in stock right now. This item (s) has been added to your save for later basket. You can try to purchase this item again by reducing its quantity.
Did you go through the stock informer link ? Did it give you that message when you got right to the checkout payment part ?

Still looks available to me ?
Old 19-12-2016, 01:05 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Yep. When I check out
Old 19-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Ah ok . Good luck
Old 19-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Thank though
Old 19-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Appreciate it