Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 25-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Probationary User

kevin1802 is playing for a contract
Still not working on Android have uninstalled and reinstalled but it still doesn't work
Old 25-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
App loads fine on Android but still not showing posts

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 25-09-2016, 11:36 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
new version uploaded for android to play store - version 5 - try this please
Old 25-09-2016, 12:58 PM
phase three

Jer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Android seems OK now, posts all loading
Old 25-09-2016, 01:56 PM

Steve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on rosesSteve H - raindrops on roses
All working fine for me now with latest Android version. Thanks Dave.
Old 25-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Guys - is this with the new version from google play?
Old 25-09-2016, 02:48 PM
phase three

Jer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJer sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Guys - is this with the new version from google play?
Yes
Old 25-09-2016, 03:05 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loving the new android version Dave. Very good.
Old 25-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Glad to hear - thanks both
Old 25-09-2016, 04:06 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure if this is about the android app but can't see posts in threads.
Old 25-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Not sure if this is about the android app but can't see posts in threads.

Update in play store please.
Old 25-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My bad. Thanks updated and working.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
My bad. Thanks updated and working.

Awesome
Old 25-09-2016, 05:55 PM
...well, I was in '99...

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aaah - now that's better! Many thanks for fixing that Dave: I was getting regally p**sed off having to access the BBS via browser!
Old 25-09-2016, 07:47 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Aaah - now that's better! Many thanks for fixing that Dave: I was getting regally p**sed off having to access the BBS via browser!

Very welcome
Old 25-09-2016, 09:54 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Nice one Dave.
Old 25-09-2016, 10:04 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Excellent update! Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 26-09-2016, 12:59 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Very nice Dave, updated through Play.

I'm getting adds though is that meant to happen or have I got something nasty on my phone?
Old 26-09-2016, 01:22 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Like the new version, looks much easier to read, and hopefully won't crash all the time on Android. Thanks Dave.

I get the ads too, even when logged in. Is that expected behaviour?
Old 26-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Like the new version, looks much easier to read, and hopefully won't crash all the time on Android. Thanks Dave.

I get the ads too, even when logged in. Is that expected behaviour?
ughhh

no