Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 31-07-2017, 06:45 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
I got so fed up with Sky's price's last year I phoned up and quit no offers from them they just accepted it. Within 10 days the offers started which I refused but every couple of days they would phone back with a better offer, I finally relented and resubscribed. I know get the full Hd package, multiroom, they put 200 a month in my account, a new car every year and two all inclusive holidays a year to a place of my choice.
You were f*cking done, chum. I got all of that, plus the catalogue of East European call girls and all my kids university fees paid.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
In addition if Sky block my illegal right to see streams of Palace games, I will hunt out a broadband provider that does not give a shit. Surely if I have the Sports package already Sky should also not give a shit !!

This is what 75 A YEAR gets you Cary, ie not a month. Get a cheap broadband only deal and you are set. Thanks to palacelad1970 for the video.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
I got so fed up with Sky's price's last year I phoned up and quit no offers from them they just accepted it. Within 10 days the offers started which I refused but every couple of days they would phone back with a better offer, I finally relented and resubscribed. I know get the full Hd package, multiroom, they put 200 a month in my account, a new car every year and two all inclusive holidays a year to a place of my choice.
I got the same offer only they come round and clean my car do the hoovering and offer a bj.
Still not enough.

Edit: Stella beat me to it.

and they mow the grass and.........

Last edited by Skintagain; 31-07-2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

This is what 75 A YEAR gets you Cary, ie not a month. Get a cheap broadband only deal and you are set. Thanks to palacelad1970 for the video.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
That and hardly any prison at all.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
That and hardly any prison at all.
Better build a few thousand more prisons then.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:20 AM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been with Sky since 2007. My bill is always between 105-110 a month. I have full HD TV package, phone & broadband.
I struggle to pay each month & do a yearly call to get discounts. Really need to find a cheaper option. Thought about leaving but never gone through with it.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:55 AM

The Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Virgin have an 85 deal for new customers, 2 boxes all sports (inc bt) and movies, and their excellent broadband (as long as cables in your st).

Check out my beer reviews @GladAllOver1905
Old 01-08-2017, 05:44 AM

cheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I am about to do this, once all the discounts I still have end next month.
I did that last year , I was paying 90 a month for broadband sky tv and phone , then it was due to go up to 106 ... so I cancelled , they then offered me a fantastic deal just for sky tv ( sports package ) 63 .... so I told them to poke it .. they also blocked me from streaming anything on my amazon fire stick .I don't miss it and ive saved a 1000
will never use sky again .
Old 01-08-2017, 06:06 AM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
You were f*cking done, chum. I got all of that, plus the catalogue of East European call girls and all my kids university fees paid.
I will be onto them today!
Old 01-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I always struggle to believe how much people pay for their tv deals.

I do 55 a month and that includes my internet, and I think that's steep. People doing 100 a month... that's well over 1000 a year
Old 01-08-2017, 08:59 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Please Sir, can i have MORE.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:01 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Virgin have an 85 deal for new customers, 2 boxes all sports (inc bt) and movies, and their excellent broadband (as long as cables in your st).
This has now gone up to 90. I was looking at this yesterday.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:16 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Talktalk....with Now Box. we pay for the entertainment pass on the Now Box and signed up for the Sky Sports deal they offered this month which is the Sky Sports 8 channels for 8.50 a month. Covers about everything I need for 40 a month phone, internet, TV with Sky Sports ,mobile phone.
I thought about doing this. What Talk Talk internet speed did you go for? I believe their middle of the road is 38Mb?
Old 01-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post

The Ariel socket in the lounge already had the socket for sky, however the bedroom only has a standard ariel.
Makes it especially handy for all those re-runs of The Little Mermaid on Sky

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 18 BHAFC - 5
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 01-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Packed SKY in a little while ago. Got fed up with the endless price rises and calls to take more and forking out around 90 a month.

Now have Telephone (not that ever use a home phone), Unlimited Fibre and TV from BT for under 50 a month. TV service isn't quite as good (dearth of music channels and less for the kids) but along with Amazon Prime, Kodi & Sports Donkey etc then I haven't missed Sky and the cost at all really.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 18 BHAFC - 5
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 01-08-2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I always struggle to believe how much people pay for their tv deals.

I do 55 a month and that includes my internet, and I think that's steep. People doing 100 a month... that's well over 1000 a year
Depends if you want Skysports really and more so if you want BT sports.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:33 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
I thought about doing this. What Talk Talk internet speed did you go for? I believe their middle of the road is 38Mb?
No good asking me I live in a little village in the land that time forgot I just about get 5mb buts its enough for TV. Oh if it rains then the connection can be a bit dodgy. However I checked the other providers they had even worse speeds. There is no Virgin in the village they stopped in the village down the road 6 miles away.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:56 AM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine went up in price yesterday, full package, TV, HD, Broadband from 55 to 95.
Called them up and now paying 60 for the full package for 12 months with a 50 Credit in the account.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Credit to their sales team for making you feel like you've got a good deal for 720 each year.

Utterly insane.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:44 AM

Gone for the TalkTalk and Now Tv Option,s TalkTalks 8.50 for skysports deal is just too good.

Also going through Quidco, providing it tracks, got 95 cashback (2 months free in theory)