Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Me too. Freeview plus netflix does me. Still way too much shit. I download anything I can't get.

Anyway. **** Sky.
I think this is the way I might go. I watch a bit of golf and cricket, and old episodes of The Bill (which I can mostly get online) and Gladiators. Apart from that, it's mostly background noise.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
Surely Sports Donkey is too good to be true?
I mean I don't expect it to last forever but it's given me two years of trouble free Palace in HD, so if it goes tomorrow it doesn't owe me anything. At 100 that's the equivalent of about a month of $ky.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I mean I don't expect it to last forever but it's given me two years of trouble free Palace in HD, so if it goes tomorrow it doesn't owe me anything. At 100 that's the equivalent of about a month of $ky.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
sorry to rub it in.

Tell them to stick it up their arse mate.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:57 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think this is the way I might go. I watch a bit of golf and cricket, and old episodes of The Bill (which I can mostly get online) and Gladiators. Apart from that, it's mostly background noise.
I'd probably add Now TV to that if you want a (legal) sport fix.

If you're on an EE contract you can also access the BT Sport app. The first 3 months are free, 5;a month after that. Not sure it can be Chromecast though.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
No good asking me I live in a little village in the land that time forgot I just about get 5mb buts its enough for TV. Oh if it rains then the connection can be a bit dodgy. However I checked the other providers they had even worse speeds. There is no Virgin in the village they stopped in the village down the road 6 miles away.
There wouldn't be in Lincolshire.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:20 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
WTAF!!!??? 720pa a good deal? no wonder debt nis at an alltime high

SaulAlinsky
Old 02-08-2017, 12:29 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
There wouldn't be in Lincolshire.
LOL..... in the cul-de-sac there are 15 bungalows since the young mum with the three kids across the road moved out a few weeks back at 62 I am the youngest. I reckon the average age is around 80.... There are 4 that are in the late 90's. One couple have been married for 73 years.......
Old 02-08-2017, 12:48 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
WTAF!!!??? 720pa a good deal? no wonder debt nis at an alltime high
That includes Movies/Box Sets/Sports channels all in HD, Unlimited reliable Broadband.

Its a good deal compared to the full price they were originally going to charge. Break it down as much as you want. Works out 15 a week for all of that. Costs nearly that to watch a film at the Cinema these days.

Each to their own I guess. Paying the ticket prices at Palace are a lot as well, yet we still do it.
Spend well over a 100 for train and ticket plus drinks etc for an away game up North.
If you want to do it do it. If you don't, then don't. Same principle.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:39 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Seriously considering ditching Sky too. I very rarely watch anything on it bar a couple of shows on Atlantic. Gonna get Amazon Prime and maybe Now. Should be cheaper.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:21 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Mines 45 per month for unlimited fibre optic plus all the sports channels (not BT). Seems reasonable value as I watch the Sunday matches most weekends. Internet alone would cost half of that amount so I'm happy paying an extra 20 per month for the sports channels.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:00 PM

Aguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've Netflix, Now TV, and Amazon Prime all for less than 20 a month.
It's a no brainer.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:31 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguila Lakes View Post
I've Netflix, Now TV, and Amazon Prime all for less than 20 a month.
It's a no brainer.
None of those show football though do they? Aside from now tv which is pay per view I thought.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:08 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
None of those show football though do they? Aside from now tv which is pay per view I thought.
Which is fine. Anyone spending getting on towards 100 a month for home entertainments/coms packages is beyond my comprehension. Do they burn fivers for a hobby? Are they permanently secured to an armchair in front of a tv screen?
Old 03-08-2017, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Which is fine. Anyone spending getting on towards 100 a month for home entertainments/coms packages is beyond my comprehension. Do they burn fivers for a hobby? Are they permanently secured to an armchair in front of a tv screen?
True, if you're paying that amount.

I'm just amazed that anyone pays the advertised price for sky.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:08 AM

V.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wonder what they are going to show on this ?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-08-2017, 08:26 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
But it's perfect for anyone who only watches Palace and uses Kodi for sport.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:42 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sky are now offering customers a loyalty scheme. Guess they're feeling the pinch with customer churn.

Can't see this stopping many people leaving though. It's all about price for most leavers, surely.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-08-2017, 01:52 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
only morons would pay full price

SaulAlinsky
Old 03-08-2017, 02:43 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But how do you negotiate them down?

I tried this, but they said take it or leave it at 52.50 :-/

If they did everything I want for 29 per month as another poster says they get I would pay it.