Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 17-10-2016, 12:43 AM

All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up
$50 Challenge

Hi everyone, I am down to my last $50 and am determined to make it grow into enough to make some decent money once again.

If you would like to join me, my first bet is on Liverpool beating Man Utd.

It's with William hill and is paying $2.10, so I will make back $110.
Old 17-10-2016, 12:57 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
What could possibly go wrong???
Old 17-10-2016, 01:53 AM

All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up
Hedge Hog, you could simply do the same bet as me, easy as that ..
Old 17-10-2016, 03:08 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
If it's any help... I have Liverpool to beat Man U in my prediction league.
Old 17-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
If it's any help... I have Liverpool to beat Man U in my prediction league.
Im afraid you're done for all_fired_up
Old 17-10-2016, 06:29 AM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Fired_Up View Post
Hi everyone, I am down to my last $50 and am determined to make it grow into enough to make some decent money once again.

If you would like to join me, my first bet is on Liverpool beating Man Utd.

It's with William hill and is paying $2.10, so I will make back $110.
$105
Old 17-10-2016, 07:01 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
$105
Old 18-10-2016, 12:54 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
$105
I believe he has $0 now!
Old 18-10-2016, 01:52 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
I did warn him
Old 18-10-2016, 06:12 AM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What a way to spend your last $50
Old 18-10-2016, 07:35 AM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Doh! Join the dole queue & spend your cheque on food. You could always bet on Palace losing next week - then you win either way.
Old 18-10-2016, 01:11 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhuketEagle View Post
Doh! Join the dole queue & spend your cheque on food. You could always bet on Palace losing next week - then you win either way.
If we draw?
Old 18-10-2016, 01:47 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Old 18-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Thread of the year?
Old 18-10-2016, 02:00 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Where do we send flowers?
Old 18-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We'll never get to know what the second bet would have been...
Old 18-10-2016, 02:40 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I think what this proves is that one should never bet when all fired up and that any gambling should be approached when in a more rational frame of mind
Old 18-10-2016, 07:42 PM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Originally Posted by PhuketEagle View Post

aj4england - 'If we draw?'

It's the same as a win if you're a Palace fan - come on man!
Old 31-10-2016, 11:13 AM

That is a fair call, I am rubbish with football, I am far better on rugby. By the way I am not on the dole. whatever made you think that lol
Old 29-04-2017, 12:22 PM

Ok people, dust off the cobwebs and look at this one, I am putting $50 on Palace to beat Burnley for odds of $1.85 which will give me a winning return of $42.50 profit. and I have complete faith that we will do it!!!!