Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-10-2016, 06:17 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Richard Russell will be back next.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 30-10-2016, 06:28 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
That was 6 years ago and still nothing has changed.
Indeed - You're still a wanker and your boyfriend smells.
Old 30-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I miss Simeon

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 30-10-2016, 08:49 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Good to see Furc back, but I could do with some back up on here.
The board is so much better when there are a few more away fans on here.
Old 30-10-2016, 08:54 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Good to see Furc back, but I could do with some back up on here.
The board is so much better when there are a few more away fans on here.
Maybe so wiggy, but they're all cowards..... Londoner only ever appears when the weeds win....then goes AWOL for ages.....all the others realised they talk shite so they cleared off...
Old 30-10-2016, 09:14 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
I miss Simeon
Now it's getting colder the chunky cardi will make a return .
Old 30-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Maybe so wiggy, but they're all cowards..... Londoner only ever appears when the weeds win....then goes AWOL for ages.....all the others realised they talk shite so they cleared off...
It's got nothing to do with being cowards as you put it. It's a ******* dull forum full of cretins like yourself saying the same shit. It's as simple as that.

All the fun for me has gone since i can't post on the main board. The away end mongs bore me.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Last edited by Londoner; 30-10-2016 at 11:33 PM.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Now it's getting colder the chunky cardi will make a return .
Here is a classic example of a excruciating dull poster above,,one of many like him infesting the away end.

Is there any wonder why only about 5 non Palace fans post here? Most of them lick your backsides like that twat from Leicester.

Sod that. I don't do all that lovey dovey stuff myself. Why should i when i surrounded by cocks?

Don't like my posting style? Good because i'm not here to win friends.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

Last edited by Londoner; 31-10-2016 at 08:19 AM.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Indeed - You're still a wanker and your boyfriend smells.
You have got to be one of the most depressing posters in the away end.

You are a proper bellend. Everything you post here bores me. F u. ck off

Old 30-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Did i mention the 29,500 attendance the other day? Don't think i did. Just another day at the office for us in pissing over your gates. It's boring having no competition now.

Old 30-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Surely the result of Murray banging them in has resulted in Palace winning at home more often than not - particularly during the time his goals fired us into the PL, enabling us to lose the aforementioned game against Liverpool?

As such, we are not forced into prematurely ejaculating into our pants at the mere prospect of facing such teams (oh oh Arsenal it doesn't get any bigger than this fap fap fap)
Out in force the same faces eh? I could go away for 5 years and nothing would change.

Have you notice i hardly quote you anymore? That's because you are a proper knob. The last time we crossed paths you sulked and logged off for a couple of weeks. Seriously get out of my face.

Old 30-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Out in force the same faces eh? I could go away for 5 years and nothing would change.

Have you notice i hardly quote you anymore? That's because you are a proper knob. The last time we crossed paths you sulked and logged off for a couple of weeks. Seriously get out of my face.
I do not remember this incident to which you refer. I will do my best to get out of your face - beginning with a strategy of trying to avoid the 74 threads you've started on a messageboard you find so tiresome.

Conclusion - you're a dopey ****.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have you notice i hardly quote you anymore?
I hadn't noticed, but I would assume it's because I invariably make you look like a twat.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:42 AM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
''That twat from Leicester''................that twat from the Champions of England you mean.....
Old 31-10-2016, 06:42 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Here is a classic example of a excruciating dull poster above,,one of many like him infesting the away end.

Is there wonder why only about 5 non Palace fans post here? Most of them lick your backsides like that twat from Leicester.

Sod that. I don't do all that lovey dovey stuff myself. Why should i when i surrounded by cocks?

Don't like my posting style? Good because i'm not here to win friends.
That'll be 5 more away fans than are allowed on NSC then....ffs you do know how to make yourself look stupid don't you???
Surrounded by cocks??? Thought that would be your ideal scenario.....
Love your posting style if you mean making predictions that ALWAYS go tits up.....
You really are a grade 1 tosser, keep on posting cos it makes us all laugh!!
Old 31-10-2016, 06:58 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did i mention the 29,500 attendance the other day? Don't think i did. Just another day at the office for us in pissing over your gates. It's boring having no competition now.
NO COMPETITION what the **** did I just read.

Do you think Man United care because they get more people in their ground than Chelsea or Everton care that they get less than Liverpool. It's football, no-one gives a duck and I'm being serious, no-one. Your fans are a laughing stock for it. People who I know that support other teams laugh at you. Go away now, embarrassing yourself.
Old 31-10-2016, 08:26 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Seriously get out of my face.
Bet you've never said that before.
Old 31-10-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Except there weren't 29500 in the ground were there?? FFS you are such a twat that you can't even see the stupidity of your posts...
And the use of the word "mongs" in your previous posts shows just what sort of person you really are!!

Last edited by grand aigle; 31-10-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 31-10-2016, 09:03 AM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
Congratulations to Brighton on achieving promotion to the Premier League, the first club to do this in October since, erm... Brighton last season!

Londoner, keep the jokes coming.
Old 31-10-2016, 09:55 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I hadn't noticed, but I would assume it's because I invariably make you look like a twat.
No, you make him look even more of a twat than he already manages to make himself look.

Which is difficult.