Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 31-10-2016, 10:20 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Here is a classic example of a excruciating dull poster above,,one of many like him infesting the away end.

Is there any wonder why only about 5 non Palace fans post here? Most of them lick your backsides like that twat from Leicester.

Sod that. I don't do all that lovey dovey stuff myself. Why should i when i surrounded by cocks?

Don't like my posting style? Good because i'm not here to win friends.
Ah Spencer why all the angst ? I know you must be lonely rattling around Crawley surrounded by palace but you don't endear yourself to us by posts like that . You should be happy bwighton are steaming towards the premier league in October then you can wear your shirt around the town centre and puff out your chest . Hang around abit longer this time , Spencer

Last edited by thereichstuff; 31-10-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Old 31-10-2016, 10:23 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
''That twat from Leicester''................that twat from the Champions of England you mean.....
Did he ever turn up for that pint rob ?
Old 31-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Here is a classic example of a excruciating dull poster above,,one of many like him infesting the away end.

Is there any wonder why only about 5 non Palace fans post here? Most of them lick your backsides like that twat from Leicester.

Sod that. I don't do all that lovey dovey stuff myself. Why should i when i surrounded by cocks?
Hardly a new experience for you though is it bukkake boy? They still using you for target practice in the Amex toilets?

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 18 BHAFC - 5
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 31-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Ah, Londoner - where were you on the 26th October - a lovely anniversary day. You were missed.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
Talk about only sing when winning.

Plenty of time for you to melt away before the season ends
Old 31-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Against EPPP

The Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Oh my god i love Glenn Murray.
Were you one of the W***ers jeering GM at Selhurst in the play of Semi when he ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament? I bet there's plenty of 2 faced F***ers at the amex singing his name now.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did i mention the 29,500 attendance the other day? Don't think i did. Just another day at the office for us in pissing over your gates. It's boring having no competition now.
Do they award bonus points now in the Football League for crowds? You may need them as usual when the bottle goes late on in the season.

PS We all love Muzza too.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:12 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post

PS We all love Muzza too.
I'm afraid I don't anymore. Sorry
Old 31-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
I'm afraid I don't anymore. Sorry
His current misbehaviour may be ignored.

But then you think they are nailed on for promotion, so what do you know?
Old 31-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
A fool bets on BHA before March.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Palace & Whitehawk f.c.

Ismale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrifbart View Post
Who would have guessed,Palace lose against on of the best teams ln the league,and this knob jockey emerges from behind a bush to sling his usual shite,all too predictable isnt it.When the Tarquins yearly meltdown occurs,we dont hear a fecking word from him, the tosser.The season has a long way to run,come back when your predictions actually bear fruit,as usual,Tarquins tend to look good,for a while,but habitually bottle it when it really matters.They are the football equivalent of hipsters,convinced they are the coolest thing on earth,while the rest of the world know they are wankers.

F*ck Off back to Gobbling the Goblin Tony Bloom Londoner! As for your 'Hardman' persona you couldn't beat the skin off a rice pudding with a pickaxe you silly C*nt!

Bwighton Lol!

Now let Furc & Wigman talk some sense!

Noel Gallagher
Old 31-10-2016, 03:43 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You have got to be one of the most depressing posters in the away end.

You are a proper bellend. Everything you post here bores me. F u. ck off
You don't bore me though, Spencer, I think you are really funny - Starting all these threads, then running away when it all goes wrong (as it always does)

You have only ONCE been able to lord it over us on here (when you beat us at the Amex) but about 2 months later, it counted for nothing
Old 31-10-2016, 04:21 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
TheReich.....no he didn't mate.....to be honest I'd forgotten all about Brighton ....apart from that game where they beat Forest early doors in the season....I couldn't help watching that match as I was in the last pub of a busy days pub crawling in Geordieland prior to our away game at Hull...........I wanted Brighton to win obviously against our rivals,but I feel dirty now saying that...........and sorry for changing the subject but there was quite a few comments on here in the past regarding the Leicester/Forest rivalry,well last Saturday I bumped into a few Old Skool Forest in a small village just north of London,we had a good old chat and when the barriers come down after a few beers a couple admitted the old rivalry..........I stand by every word I said regarding that.
Old 31-10-2016, 05:35 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

'Surrounded by cocks' yep I believe that of you Spence, just the way you like it
Old 31-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did i mention the 29,500 attendance the other day? Don't think i did. Just another day at the office for us in pissing over your gates. It's boring having no competition now.
Is this real?
Old 31-10-2016, 11:00 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Spencer seems a bit rattled.
Old 31-10-2016, 11:48 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
I think "our Spence" lives in Crawley and that Spence is his surname. Correct me if I'm wrong "londoner"

Is this him?
Old 01-11-2016, 12:55 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
No, you make him look even more of a twat than he already manages to make himself look.

Which is difficult.
An important distinction, which I'm glad you made
Old 01-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
The only Gates you are pissing over mate…is Gareth!To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-11-2016, 07:54 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
The only Gates you are pissing over mate…is Gareth!To view the link you have to Register or Login
A bird from Brighton has already down that.