Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-11-2016, 10:19 PM
#buybackjedinak!!!

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people..So what's going on!

Is every extremist a sunni? I know it's not a case of every Sunni being a radical but it's from this branch of Islam that the intolerance seems to come!
Is there any answer or cure. RIP the victims. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Sufism is a largely sunni ting I believe. RIP the whirling dervishes (that's them isn't it?).
Old 12-11-2016, 10:32 PM
#buybackjedinak!!!

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
Sufism is a largely sunni ting I believe. RIP the whirling dervishes (that's them isn't it?).
I believe so....
Old 12-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
I'm not sure the the BBS is best prepared to pick apart the main aspects of muslamic theology, sectarianism or sects.

I think I understand a bit of it - I mean more than the obvious bit, although that's probably more than a lot on here - but I'm not sure that we're the best placed to disect the whole wahabist/salafist/anyotherthingist ideology stuff and pin it on the sunni.

Maybe pingu will educate us.
Old 14-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Verbose Jihadi

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
The fact that 85 to 90% of Muslims are Sunni, and within that percentage it can be broken down further into who follows which school of thought, which breaks down even further into sub categories, the thread title and its assertions are just...

Yeah, I just can't be bothered anymore.

Verbal Kint: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist".

Lakum deenukum waliya deen (109:06)
Old 14-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Not allowed to post

Location: 15 years a member. Sadly, the BBS is a shadow of what it was a mere year ago.
Maz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is hereMaz Sam the man is here
Christians.

All creationists, yes?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Match me Sidney

JJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJJ Hunsecker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Christians.

All creationists, yes?
Well, according to John 1:3 "Through Him all things were made" and the more authoritative All Things Bright and Beautiful "the Lord God made them all". So, strictly speaking, yes even if they also accept evolution as the origin of species.
Old 14-11-2016, 05:25 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Poor sods who perished
Old 14-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

tuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alawites are way more tolerant and less fundi than Sunni orthodox, generally speaking
Old 14-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

tuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In Pakistan, Ahmadi Muslims are oppressed by the Sunni majority. They are deemed non-Muslim by the Govt and are called 'Qadiani' as a derogatory term.
Old 14-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzza_cpfc View Post
Alawites are way more tolerant and less fundi than Sunni orthodox, generally speaking
Pretty much, although it's all relative, and the smaller and more obscure sects can, and do, indulge in just as much sectarian violence as the main branches.

Shocking how these kind of atrocities have now become normalised, and due to the huge number and frequency of events like this, it has just become something we come to expect now
Old 14-11-2016, 06:32 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
The fact that 85 to 90% of Muslims are Sunni, and within that percentage it can be broken down further into who follows which school of thought, which breaks down even further into sub categories, the thread title and its assertions are just...

Yeah, I just can't be bothered anymore.
It's a shame you can't be bothered anymore( possibly understandable) : because i always appreciate your knowledgeable and interesting posts. Hopefully you will reconsider.
Old 14-11-2016, 06:32 PM
#buybackjedinak!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Christians.

All creationists, yes?
Don't think I used "All"
Old 14-11-2016, 09:12 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Religion sucks, big time.

We decide not the EU
This space for rent

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 14-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Religion sucks, big time.
More thought provoking stuff from Lloyd.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:16 PM

Zohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
More thought provoking stuff from Lloyd.
In fairness, i think many of us peaceful atheists would agree. As did John Lennon.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:17 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
In fairness, i think many of us peaceful atheists would agree. As did John Lennon.

We decide not the EU
This space for rent

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 14-11-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
You must etc.

We decide not the EU
This space for rent

Old 14-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fair enough Zohar. However I'm not convinced they tried to advance the debate with a tuneless four word statement.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Fair enough Zohar. However I'm not convinced they tried to advance the debate with a tuneless four word statement.
Ouch sucker.

We decide not the EU
This space for rent