Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Interesting that someone is allowed to become a Mod when they neg rep you and call you a ****wit. Freedom of speech and opinion without being derogatory is a wonderful thing. Bless.

I shall brace myself for another red button push. 'happy day's
Yeah, he got all cross with me, the least offensive poster on the BBS, a while back and gave me this neg rep: **** off and die. Seriously, **** OFF AND DIE!

Let's hope he can keep his cool with all this extra power available to him. Fat bastard.
Old 25-11-2016, 10:36 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Maz wants the third job!
Post of the year
Old 25-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
M@z wants the third job!
Ha ha. I am so glad that you are having such fun.

On a more serious point, aren't you glad that some people are willing to put themselves forward for this job?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Post of the year
Really? What remarkably low standards you have.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-11-2016, 10:40 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Really? Who next - Selhurst Celtic?

Hopefully somebody will be watching the watchmen.
Once he passes his 11+.....

Old 25-11-2016, 10:40 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Ha ha. I am so glad that you are having such fun.

On a more serious point, aren't you glad that some people are willing to put themselves forward for this job?
Sign me up... but quite right I welcome the new mods... Bravo! Only joking around!
Anyway I changed the a to a @ so it could be anybody!!!!
Old 25-11-2016, 10:41 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Really? What remarkably low standards you have.
You've got to admit its quite funny considering the low ebb we're all going through with the football.

No offence but my standards really shouldn't concern you though.

Just out of interest, where did you get the dress as my eldest daughter is about to go to high school?
Old 25-11-2016, 10:47 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Its the old boys network innit.
These old boys ?
Old 25-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
You've got to admit its quite funny considering the low ebb we're all going through with the football.
Fair point. GPD is a no go area for me at the mo.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-11-2016, 10:50 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
These old boys ?
Where's pingu?
Old 25-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Congrats H. Keep the bastards in line.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:19 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Really? Who next - Selhurst Celtic?.
FOAD.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:19 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Yeah, he got all cross with me, the least offensive poster on the BBS, a while back and gave me this neg rep: **** off and die. Seriously, **** OFF AND DIE!

Let's hope he can keep his cool with all this extra power available to him. Fat bastard.
Old 25-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where's pingu?
You mean you can't see my clearly chalked up face?
Old 25-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
You mean you can't see my clearly chalked up face?

You're the one looking cynically at butler arent you.
Old 25-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunt View Post
Why do people want to be mods?
They don't - you get press-ganged!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 25-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post

I see this kind of post and I laugh my bollocks off as this is the BBS way of doing things not snidy schoolgirl whinging on and on post after post no graphs just straight and to the point
Old 25-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
New Mod #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I see this kind of post and I laugh my bollocks off as this is the BBS way of doing things not snidy schoolgirl whinging on and on post after post no graphs just straight and to the point

It certainly made me LOL because he thought I was making fun of people who throw themselves off motorway bridges*.
If he did it, he'd obliterate the road.

* I was.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
revenge, mostly.
And a penchant for gargling Chockys jizz.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
And a penchant for gargling Chockys jizz.
Ewww. Was enjoying that milkshake too.