Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Once again I find myself cruelly overlooked for the position. I'm beginning to reach the conclusion it's never going to happen. Maybe if Chocky ever stands down I can fill the role of sweary mod bastard.
Old 25-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Ewww. Was enjoying that milkshake too.
Its the reason I stopped putting salt in my porridge.
Old 25-11-2016, 03:45 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Where's pingu?
Old 25-11-2016, 04:05 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
Once again I find myself cruelly overlooked for the position. I'm beginning to reach the conclusion it's never going to happen. Maybe if Chocky ever stands down I can fill the role of sweary mod bastard.
No gays, no blacks*, no Irish**

(*Chocky & that new muslamic lad[pbuh] whose name escapes me and I can't spell it anyway, aside)

(**Our Dear Leader, aside)
Old 25-11-2016, 04:21 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
(**Our Dear Leader, aside)
He's British, and O'Shane is English.
Old 25-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Any more to come before the window closes?
Old 25-11-2016, 04:25 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Yeah, he got all cross with me, the least offensive poster on the BBS, a while back and gave me this neg rep: **** off and die. Seriously, **** OFF AND DIE!
Would you care to check this? I can probably count the number of neg reps I've posted on one hand and I've a strong feeling you've mistaken me for someone else.

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 25-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Don't we have enough cover for that position?
Old 25-11-2016, 04:42 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Would you care to check this? I can probably count the number of neg reps I've posted on one hand and I've a strong feeling you've mistaken me for someone else.
You gave me some negative reputation fairly recently and I'm even more inoffensive than sexy Jules.
Old 25-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post

It was at 2.39am on 26th Jan. You're the one who does the real ale thread, hey?
Old 25-11-2016, 04:56 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is there actually a Mod team sheet?

I don't have a clue who is and who isn't one these days.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
It was at 2.39am on 26th Jan. You're the one who does the real ale thread, hey?
Had a look in the rep log and Slims post log .

The only Rep Slim gave was to Elephant with mouse gyp on that day

Actual posts on the main BBS 24-01-2016, 12:26 PM(Post a Picture Please - The Sequel) then his next post was on 28-01-2016, 10:23 AM on the cats and dogs thread.

One post says he was in New York.

I think you may have got the wrong man ?
Old 25-11-2016, 06:26 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunt View Post
Why do people want to be mods?

PM Matov
Old 25-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Up On The Triangle

Do you have to be a Freemason to be a Mod.?
Old 25-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Had a look in the rep log and Slims post log .

The only Rep Slim gave was to Elephant with mouse gyp on that day

Actual posts on the main BBS 24-01-2016, 12:26 PM(Post a Picture Please - The Sequel) then his next post was on 28-01-2016, 10:23 AM on the cats and dogs thread.

One post says he was in New York.

I think you may have got the wrong man ?
Wow, you guys close ranks quickly. It was the 29th Jan, actually, I misread the teeny print on the rep page.

Anyway, it's all cool. Always room for an offensive and forgetful insomniac as a mod. And Steve Browett described the very same post as "shameful", so he's a tosser too.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:51 PM
jft39

Quote:
Wow, you guys close ranks quickly. It was the 29th Jan, actually, I misread the teeny print on the rep page.

Anyway, it's all cool. Always room for an offensive and forgetful insomniac as a mod. And Steve Browett described the very same post as "shameful", so he's a tosser too.
Lovely stuff.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you have to be a Freemason to be a Mod.?
I'll let you know in 6 months.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
I like to enjoy a good moderator with a nice glass of golden ale, a crisp cob and a Kim Wilde CD playing in the background on repeat. That said, I couldn't eat a whole one.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Not closing ranks at all and in the scheme of shit in life who really gives a toss but at least get the fecking date right Jules when calling others offensive and forgetful ????