Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Do you have to be a Freemason to be a Mod.?
I was in the Buffs at this pub at the bottom of Northwood road ( Bricklayer's Arms) if that counts until this bloke called dirty Phil nicked all the lodge money....
Old 25-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I was in the Buffs at this pub at the bottom of Northwood road ( Bricklayer's Arms) if that counts until this bloke called dirty Phil nicked all the lodge money....
How long ago was that? The only pub there now is called the Welcome Inn.
Old 25-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
How long ago was that? The only pub there now is called the Welcome Inn.
Around 1982 to 85 long time ago...Used to be a rough old pub.

I lived on Northwood road opposite the school and allotments..
Old 25-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Would you care to check this? I can probably count the number of neg reps I've posted on one hand and I've a strong feeling you've mistaken me for someone else.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (20.0 KB, 107 views)
Old 25-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
What was this post?
Old 25-11-2016, 09:22 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
This is not looking good H, how long did BFS last with England? Could this be a new record
Old 25-11-2016, 09:22 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
What was this post?
More importantly, who in their right mind would advertise the fact that they've been positively repped by me, SC and ***?

Still, it's good to see that the new mod is as au fait with the truth as Donald Trump.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
What was this post?
Jo Brand Charity Walk
Old 25-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
If it's just a walk, that's not really enough. It's only really a mental health issue if you're jumping from motorway bridges and the like. Clarke Carlisle would have raised a lot more money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Mental Health issues are not funny. I hope that neither you, nor members of your family, ever suffer from them.

Shame(ful) to read a post like that.
Quote:
But going on a long walk isn't exactly crazy, is it? Sure, choosing to go to Hull to start it off isn't a great choice, but all the same...
Quote:
Everything has the potential to be funny. Even me, on a good/better day. Ask Jo if you don't believe me.
Quote:
Stop digging that hole Jules its not working mate

Say sorry and a quick exit

Lets not make a thread about someone who is doing good for others about you...Ta

I think you tried to be funny and it was a bit of a fail Jules...
Old 25-11-2016, 09:30 PM

Just a hunch but I suspect Jules knows more about mental health than all off the offended ones on that thread
Old 25-11-2016, 09:31 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why "shame(ful)"?

Also, I'm not sure how this excuses a mod from lying.

Also x2, humour is subjective - SC used to get voted Funniest BBSer in those thankfully long-gone awards.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
I thought it funny, at least this nonsense offered me the opportunity to see it.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:40 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Around 1982 to 85 long time ago...Used to be a rough old pub.
You want to see it now. They have re-invented rough. The Sunrise further up the hill went years ago.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:43 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Sure I have have had a neg from H too. Sommink bout his pics being cack and about feck all.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 25-11-2016, 09:44 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
'Mental health issues are not funny'?

Has he not seen M*A*S*H? Taxi? Seinfeld?

The Brittas Empire?
Old 25-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Sure I have have had a neg from H too. Sommink bout his pics being cack and about feck all.
If preparation resigns as a result of all this scandal i'll reluctantly step in.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:47 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
'Mental health issues are not funny'?

Has he not seen M*A*S*H? Taxi? Seinfeld?

The Brittas Empire?
The Mods' Forum?
Old 25-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Why "shame(ful)"?

Also, I'm not sure how this excuses a mod from lying.

Also x2, humour is subjective - SC used to get voted Funniest BBSer in those thankfully long-gone awards.
Number one have not got a clue I think you may have to read it in context ...I guess when someone is doing a charity walk for a good cause (mental heath) or whatever some get pissed off when the piss is taken as you can see plus Slim was not a Mod then and like you say humour is subjective,that works both ways.

Mod lying I cannot remember a post 2 weeks ago let alone fecking 11 months get over yourself with that bollocks.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
You want to see it now. They have re-invented rough. The Sunrise further up the hill went years ago.
Used to go the beulah spa pub great beer garden for the kids...Bet that's gone as well
Old 25-11-2016, 09:58 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
Used to go the beulah spa pub great beer garden for the kids...Bet that's gone as well

Still there but it's now........a Harvester.