Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Party on

Chris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
have we given up on this thread or is it too soon?
Old 05-11-2017, 08:32 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
No defeat for 6 coming up including 5 wins in a row......! Easy!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
have we given up on this thread or is it too soon?
I think sw16 girl said she wanted to do it, so I haven't. I recall she said she was going to wait until at least 10 games had been played, to give her a basis for her projections, so I imagine she will be kicking off the thread quite soon now
Old 05-11-2017, 09:56 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
I think sw16 girl said she wanted to do it, so I haven't. I recall she said she was going to wait until at least 10 games had been played, to give her a basis for her projections, so I imagine she will be kicking off the thread quite soon now
I was going to start it after 13 games - the same as last year. However unusual results may call for it to come in a bit early as I want it to look at least possible when I start - which of course it is.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 06-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Party on

Chris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Finch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
great, cheers
It is a steadfast source of reflection during the long hours between palace games
Old 06-11-2017, 07:28 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The time is now.
S/he who hesitates is lost, apparently.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:28 AM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't even bother, we need to just keep ourselves in touch for the transfer window.....
Old 06-11-2017, 07:35 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Don't even bother, we need to just keep ourselves in touch for the transfer window.....

People keep saying “just get to the window” but I’d be surprised if we do much business.

What do we need?

A goalkeeper - highly unlikely to find a long term goalkeeper in the Jan window.

A second/third striker - Wickham will be fit so less important but still worthwhile.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:27 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
People keep saying “just get to the window” but I’d be surprised if we do much business.

What do we need?

A goalkeeper - highly unlikely to find a long term goalkeeper in the Jan window.

A second/third striker - Wickham will be fit so less important but still worthwhile.
Surely we've learned by now that we can't rely on Wickham? He needs to be third choice striker behind Benteke and a new signing. At least until the end of this season while Wickham recovers match fitness and form.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:08 AM
17 years for 3,250 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

What do we need?

I also don't think we'll have much cash to splash..Financial thingymagig and all that nonsense may play a part ?
Old 06-11-2017, 11:10 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Surely we've learned by now that we can't rely on Wickham? He needs to be third choice striker behind Benteke and a new signing. At least until the end of this season while Wickham recovers match fitness and form.
Sure but I can't imagine we'll be looking to make wholesale changes like last Jan. A new striker and perhaps a goalkeeper is really all that is necessary.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:13 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
The new thread is up - posting better on that now?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 06-11-2017, 11:59 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sure but I can't imagine we'll be looking to make wholesale changes like last Jan. A new striker and perhaps a goalkeeper is really all that is necessary.
Really? I think we need to add goals throughout the team, as well as a new keeper. That means one striker minimum plus another attacking winger/midfielder. Two thirds of our team is fit for purpose but the crucial attacking third is weak on options. I think we need three players minimum.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:44 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Closing thread. New one up a day running.