Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-12-2016, 01:12 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
I know very little about racing cars (except I would never drive one) but as limited as my knowledge is I assume you meant Maclaren not Mercedes spotting the potential in Hamilton.
Oops . Meant that one. They did buy him a very nice mercedes while at our school so I get them confused still
Old 03-12-2016, 03:26 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I don't involve myself in F1 stuff anymore, but to say someone who has driven for 10 years has "bottled it" is fantasy talk.

There's a reason why every single Hamilton team-mate has ended up disliking him and in a rivalry. It isn't his talent that caused the issues early on at McLaren, or now with Mercedes.

He was very, very good friends with Rosberg from his karting days, and look how that ended up.

Rosberg is a family man, he has reached the pinnacle of the sport and feels like he has done enough. He was a future World Champion from the minute he stepped into the sport and he got his reward this year.

I'd also suggest that Mercedes may not be the best team next season, and lets see how Hamilton responds to adversity as it has previously resulted in sulking.
The main reason teammates fell out with him is simpleHE KEEPS ON BEATING THEM! HES FASTER THAN THEM!
Old 03-12-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
A real champion, would defend his title, imo.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
A real champion, would defend his title, imo.
He can't hear you through the pork scratchings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20161129-161308.jpg (23.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Prost retired as champion, but it was his 4th, as he refused to be team mate to Senna again, so understandable

Jochen Rindt won his title posthumously, so wasnt able to defend his tile in 1971

Cant recall any other champions not defending their titles?
Mike Hawthorn.