Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:22 PM

johnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mike Rankine is still my all-time favorite though i liked fox
Old 04-12-2016, 07:27 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
John Henty for me. The new guy wasn't a rip-roaring success then?
Hang on, didn't we have a new guy at the start of the season? Is there a purge going on? Haven't seen Terry Byfield for ages.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:32 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The new guy adds nothing new and is just worse than the last person

Last edited by whereEaglesFly; 04-12-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Or the right-wing old folk.
or music lovers
Old 04-12-2016, 07:37 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I thought it was Wilf's mate?
Maestro?
Old 04-12-2016, 09:37 PM

Braintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Innit. Know what I mean bruv?
Old 04-12-2016, 09:44 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
"Say Spike sent ya!!!"

Those were the days.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:38 AM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Looks like he is here to stay. Mike Rankine never got a video with him walking about kicking a football talking rubbish.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Ffs.

Who hires people clearly incapable of doing the job?!

Probably the same one that hired Pardew
Old 13-12-2016, 11:00 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I liked his video, good on the club for giving him a go.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
I liked his video, good on the club for giving him a go.
Why not just hire someone remotely competent?
Old 13-12-2016, 11:03 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought the guy at Southampton was a work experience guy
Old 13-12-2016, 11:10 AM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's really taking a pasting on Facebook. Almost feel sorry for the poor kid that these fat, white, 40 year old looking men are all having a pop at him.

I'm sure he'll improve with time and the announcements are the least of our worries at the moment.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:13 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Why not just hire someone remotely competent?
When you first started your job, did you know what to do straight away and started doing things perfectly on your first day? I'm gonna guess no. Much like this guy. Getting better at your job requires practice. You're not going to be perfect at your job from the get go and you're going to have teething problems.

How about you stop the unnecessary name calling and give the guy a chance.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:15 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
This thread is ******* embarrassing and shows how many shitty people we have supporting this club.

How many people on here were perfect at your job on your first day? If not, did you get better as you got more experience? Of course you did. Because that's what happens when you start a job.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:21 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Some of you need to imagine how nervous you'd be, addressing 25k people in a football stadium. Especially at the beginning of the job. Also, unbelievable how some people are getting pissed off by this.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:23 AM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very embarrassing!
Old 13-12-2016, 11:24 AM

mylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
This thread is ******* embarrassing and shows how many shitty people we have supporting this club.

How many people on here were perfect at your job on your first day? If not, did you get better as you got more experience? Of course you did. Because that's what happens when you start a job.
No can't agree. I sit in the upper tier and really struggled to make out what he was saying. It doesn't matter about your accent but you have to speak clearly to do that job. Maybe it was the microphone or he was holding it too close. This is just an observation and not meant as an insult.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
When you first started your job, did you know what to do straight away and started doing things perfectly on your first day? I'm gonna guess no. Much like this guy. Getting better at your job requires practice. You're not going to be perfect at your job from the get go and you're going to have teething problems.

How about you stop the unnecessary name calling and give the guy a chance.
Seriously, get over yourself
Old 13-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
The club should never have got rid of Mike Rankine in the first place.

A daft and pointless decision.