Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-12-2017, 01:18 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I saw for the first time on Wednesday Stuart McAlpine Miller paintings in a Glasgow art gallery (only seen them on the internet beforehand).

******* wow !!

I almost fell in love with one of them. Only £75 000 as well.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:11 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I saw for the first time on Wednesday Stuart McAlpine Miller paintings in a Glasgow art gallery (only seen them on the internet beforehand).

******* wow !!

I almost fell in love with one of them. Only £75 000 as well.
This should be on the "Things that make you go "Wow!!" " thread.....Ill start one if you like?
Old 01-12-2017, 07:53 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seeing my son at the age of 24 moving into his own house.Proud of him
Old 01-12-2017, 08:23 AM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
saying "arrows"
Old 01-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Arrows
Old 01-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
darts
Old 01-12-2017, 12:19 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
This should be on the "Things that make you go "Wow!!" " thread.....Ill start one if you like?

I Was hoping you would have shown some initiative and started it without waiting for my request.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

I Was hoping you would have shown some initiative and started it without waiting for my request.
No, I am now taking requests as Regal eagle has a coniption fit whenever I start a new one.......I am also being blamed for breaking the BBS because of them.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:24 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
No, I am now taking requests as Regal eagle has a coniption fit whenever I start a new one.......I am also being blamed for breaking the BBS because of them.
arrows
Old 01-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

darts
Old 01-12-2017, 12:27 PM

javelins
Old 01-12-2017, 12:27 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
darts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg darts.jpg (26.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
darts
Repeated so you lose.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here

After nearly 30 years of mostly eating only crap I've finally found a way to eat healthy stuff that isn't a pain in the arse, actually tastes nice, and makes you feel good. Also Lidl sell frozen fruit which makes some of them even easier. The woman's voice nearly qualified her for the 'things that annoy you' thread, but I forgave her after drinking the superfood smoothies.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Dead Tories.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

After nearly 30 years of mostly eating only crap I've finally found a way to eat healthy stuff that isn't a pain in the arse, actually tastes nice, and makes you feel good. Also Lidl sell frozen fruit which makes some of them even easier. The woman's voice nearly qualified her for the 'things that annoy you' thread, but I forgave her after drinking the superfood smoothies.
I’m not sure a drink that contains over 90% of the RDA of sugar for a bloke could be classed as “healthy”.

I’ve no idea how anyone could listen to that for anything more than a couple of minutes.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I’m not sure a drink that contains over 90% of the RDA of sugar for a bloke could be classed as “healthy”.

I’ve no idea how anyone could listen to that for anything more than a couple of minutes.
Hmm, that might explain the feeling good part

How can they be classed as superfoods if they are so bad for you then?

Agree with you re: womans voice.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
How can they be classed as superfoods if they are so bad for you then?
Who, other than, maybe you, the screechy woman, and - probably - Putin have suggested that that sort of sugar overdosed shit was classed as a superfood?
Old 08-12-2017, 07:41 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I suppose it was inevitable that somebody would find a downside
Old 08-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
huh? why?