Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 12-12-2016, 11:10 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
However, I can absolutely assure you that I do not think about it on either a daily, weekly or even on a monthly basis.
Come on, that's so unlikely it seems a denial of every day, or at a minimum every time you're visiting the CPFC BBS.

Hiltler and EagleEater think of it every day
Old 14-12-2016, 01:35 AM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
I think it's the other way round. The tides are changing and I'm doubtfull you will even be in the Prem League even if we do actually go up (which is looking good!) Now that would be the icing on the cake! Especially if Murray scores 20+ to send us up! (which is well on course)

You went up far too quickly and weren't prepared. Palace were pretty shit all that season until you sneaked into the playoffs in the final game, and somehow spawned you way in to the prem.

I truly believe you did us a favour in the long run, as it would have been too early with the new ground, Gus etc. We are a lot more prepared for it now than your little outfit were! (in pretty much every aspect)

Enjoy the rest of your season!
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!

Last edited by EagleEater; 14-12-2016 at 01:39 AM.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:25 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
I think it's the other way round. The tides are changing and I'm doubtfull you will even be in the Prem League even if we do actually go up (which is looking good!) Now that would be the icing on the cake! Especially if Murray scores 20+ to send us up! (which is well on course)

You went up far too quickly and weren't prepared. Palace were pretty shit all that season until you sneaked into the playoffs in the final game, and somehow spawned you way in to the prem.

I truly believe you did us a favour in the long run, as it would have been too early with the new ground, Gus etc. We are a lot more prepared for it now than your little outfit were! (in pretty much every aspect)

So to sum up, Palace weren't prepared to get promoted, despite staying in the PL ever since, unlike Brighton who haven't even got there yet, and the talisman leading you there is a striker in the twilight of his career who you gave to us for free and now have back on loan after he was deemed surplus to requirements.

As ever, Brighton have the last laugh.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:59 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

seriously hilarious reading
Old 14-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Skip To The End

Wibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Never in the field of football rivalry were so much bollocks spouted to so many rival fans.
Let's just forget our turnover since then (about £400M) compared to your pittance, your subsequent chokes and our 3 years of staying up comfortably. Yeah we really did you a favour.
You big plate of knob cheese.

Last edited by Wibble Wobble; 14-12-2016 at 07:18 AM.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:38 AM

ONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibble Wobble View Post
Never in the field of football rivalry were so much bollocks spouted to so many rival fans.
Let's just forget our turnover since then (about £400M) compared to your pittance, your subsequent chokes and our 3 years of staying up comfortably. Yeah we really did you a favour.
You big plate of knob cheese.
BHA - 7 (seven) losses in the last 68 (sixty eight) games played. The Pardew/Pulis record must be something like 7 wins in Palace's last 68 games.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Brighton fans, do you think every day of the play off loss to the Mighty Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
BHA - 7 (seven) losses in the last 68 (sixty eight) games played. The Pardew/Pulis record must be something like 7 wins in Palace's last 68 games.

This would be great...if we were in the same league.

Alas, we smashed you in the play offs and you lot are left floundering in the Football League.

Your post is testament to your clubs expertise in choking.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:51 AM

ONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Alas, we smashed you in the play offs and you lot are left floundering in the Football League.

Good point, but from a paying spectator point of view I know which side of that equation I'd rather be on. 7 losses in 68 games. #Hughton
Old 14-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
But you are STILL a league below us
Old 14-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Good point, but from a paying spectator point of view I know which side of that equation I'd rather be on. 7 losses in 68 games. #Hughton
Really. Sitting in a stadium with no atmosphere with loads of supporters of other teams. I know what equation I would rather be on
Your remark paying spectator sums you lot up exactly. Soulless bunch of twats

Last edited by Big Gav; 14-12-2016 at 08:19 AM.
Old 14-12-2016, 08:37 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
**** me they are all returning.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 14-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
**** me they are all returning.
Yep you know when Brighton are doing ok when Botty raises his head above the parapet

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 14-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
brighton- 0(zero) Games played in the premier league in the entire history of time.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:30 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Ridiculous isn't it.If we said we wanted to be relegated as we would win more games (even under super Al) they would call us liars.It is just their way of trying to get over the complete humiliation on that may day.
As another poster said ,has there ever been another game that meant so much to two rivals ?

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Old 14-12-2016, 09:31 AM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Yep you know when Brighton are doing ok when Botty raises his head above the parapet
Check for grey rep

Twinned with MK Dons

Old 14-12-2016, 09:49 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
£252m and Brighton can compete in the Championship?

There must be a Rymans league team somewhere that's just received a £50m boost and went on a ten match unbeaten run.

Congratulations to both.

Must do better, Botty.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
#toomanydrawskeepbrightoninthechampionshipeverysea son
Old 14-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Botty, Spence, EE and co rarely raise their head above men's waist level.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 18 BHAFC - 5
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 14-12-2016, 02:03 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
So to sum up, Palace weren't prepared to get promoted, despite staying in the PL ever since, unlike Brighton who haven't even got there yet, and the talisman leading you there is a striker in the twilight of his career who you gave to us for free and now have back on loan after he was deemed surplus to requirements.

As ever, Brighton have the last laugh.

But Brighton have been PLR for ages, and hopefully will be for many seasons to come.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

What will you do if you get promoted, stop going? Or are you expecting a similar win ratio?