Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Carl Jenkinson - discussion

Rumour on 90 min.com

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sloppy journalism at best, I'd think; 'oh Wenger doesn't rate him, low on confidence, let's link him with former manager on loan'
Old 29-12-2016, 12:31 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Rumoured in few places us hull and West Ham interested. Personally not a priority position
Old 29-12-2016, 12:34 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No thanks.
Old 29-12-2016, 02:34 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I don't think he's got another 'Adiemus' in him, so it's a no from me.
Old 29-12-2016, 04:09 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I don't think he's got another 'Adiemus' in him, so it's a no from me.
Clever, had me searching Wiki for this one. Our rumoured target must be son of Jenkins.
Old 29-12-2016, 05:01 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I knew this one was bound to be a rumour - he had 2 loan spells at west ham, I think the first one was under Allardyce
Old 29-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Swiss Eagle

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He'd be a Kelly esque signing. Both could be solid under Sam. Decent signings at a reasonable price etc. But doesn't really improve the first 11 clearly which should be the aim

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 30-12-2016, 07:08 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky saying Sam wants him and another player ( 2 players this window) . Looks like a SP value signing . SP put some money real down on Pieters
Old 30-12-2016, 07:15 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Was asked about him in the press conference today by sky. Said he'd look at who's avalible after the swansea game.
Old 30-12-2016, 07:16 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Sam also said he wants about 2 in
Old 30-12-2016, 07:17 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Sky saying Sam wants him and another player ( 2 players this window) . Looks like a SP value signing . SP put some money real down on Pieters
Does Pieters want out or something? Why would Stoke sell us one of their first team players? Unless he is near the end of his contract I don't see it
Old 30-12-2016, 08:09 PM

NickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNickinOx : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Does Pieters want out or something? Why would Stoke sell us one of their first team players? Unless he is near the end of his contract I don't see it
I could have sworn I read he was on a long contract. He would be good though.
Old 30-12-2016, 08:23 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd have him in on loan in an instant. Especially at the moment as Ward is playing LB, he is definitely better then Kelly!
Old 30-12-2016, 08:52 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Doesn't seem like enough.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:01 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
We need more than 2
Old 30-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
We need more than 2
We certainly do. Hopefully that's just him trying to take the pressure off. We need a left back and a centre back. I guess, if they believe Remy is genuinely fit we might not need a striker, but that's a big risk with Wickham out.
Old 30-12-2016, 10:57 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
We certainly do. Hopefully that's just him trying to take the pressure off. We need a left back and a centre back. I guess, if they believe Remy is genuinely fit we might not need a striker, but that's a big risk with Wickham out.
We also desparately need a defensive midfielder and a striker is a must with Wickhams injury, possibly a loan player.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:13 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
I'd have him in on loan in an instant. Especially at the moment as Ward is playing LB, he is definitely better then Kelly!
And he's better than ward too
Old 31-12-2016, 09:21 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
We need more than 2
If he said 4 and we didn't get 4 can you imagine the hysteria on here !
Old 31-12-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
If he said 4 and we didn't get 4 can you imagine the hysteria on here !
Fair point