Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 01:02 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles #1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeffrey Schlupp joins on four and a half year deal for undisclosed fee

9m bid rejected according to SSN.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:05 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crikey its all going on today in the rumour mill!
Old 09-01-2017, 01:08 PM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeffery, whoever you may be, come sign up for CPFC.......
Old 09-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Ooooh, interesting.

However, hasn't it been widely reported that Leicester will move for Brady should they move Schlupp on? So we're kinda shooting ourselves in the foot here...
Old 09-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
9m bid rejected according to SSN.
Time for Schlupp Plan B.

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/
Old 09-01-2017, 01:11 PM

ANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Ooooh, interesting.

However, hasn't it been widely reported that Leicester will move for Brady should they move Schlupp on? So we're kinda shooting ourselves in the foot here...
Would take either to be honest. Both decent and would improve us in our problem area.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

Eastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes please!!!always rated him....big Sam sorta signing..
Old 09-01-2017, 01:15 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Good player!
Old 09-01-2017, 01:18 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsussex View Post
Yes please!!!always rated him....big Sam sorta signing..
I agree Palace Player also..unlike that wannabe Townsend
Old 09-01-2017, 01:19 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ooooh, interesting.

All these rumours coming out today about left sided players.. one thinks someone is playing the media here in order to force hands!
Old 09-01-2017, 01:21 PM

BillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think he would be perfect.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:22 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
He's basically Bolasie circa 2012.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:29 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Would take either to be honest. Both decent and would improve us in our problem area.
Just anyone PLEASE!!

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
A poor mans bolasie

Fast and strong and causes chaos but shooting and final ball is woefull

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Banned by Moderators

Eastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Leicester fans dont rate him but we've been down Tha road before I.e bolasie still makes me laugh paid quarter a million for a player city fans said was absolute shit...the rest is history...sorry for my ignorance but is j.s a left winger who is now a left back...i think originally he played up top...definitely a palace signing and brings the age of the squad down...
Old 09-01-2017, 01:34 PM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wonder why he wasn't picked for the Ghana Afcon squad.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:35 PM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
A poor mans bolasie

Fast and strong and causes chaos but shooting and final ball is woefull
Isn't that basically what we're looking for? I.e. someone who wants to play left wing, is pacy, and doesn't cost 25m+?
Old 09-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Odd that he's being compared to Bolasie - I'd imagine he'd be coming to us predominantly as a left back?
Old 09-01-2017, 01:38 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
I really like him. Strong and pacy. Unlike Bolasie he can do it over 90 mins, and is a better defender (has played left back before) and left footed. Sign him up. More of a wing back though or winger so will be interesting. i think BFS wants to play 3 at the back with wing backs.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:38 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Odd that he's being compared to Bolasie - I'd imagine he'd be coming to us predominantly as a left back?
left back? Don't be ridiculous