Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-01-2017, 04:52 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Zaha: "I made the right choice"

Google translate but you get the gist...

Coveted also by England , Wilfried Zaha has chosen to play with the selection of Côte d'Ivoire that has come to Abu Dhabi for the course of preparation of the CAN "Gabon 2017". The attacker of the Elephants up a corner of the veil on his motivation and ambition for the group headed by Michel Dussuyer .

How to pass your integration to within the group
?

My relationship with my teammates are cordial . I exchange with all the players and they have the same approach towards me . I enjoy the atmosphere in within the group and I forge myself a moral to start the CAN.

It's like with the coach ?

Yes . He knows my qualities and I respected his instructions . It is this that I observed during the match against the Sweden .

Wear the jersey of the Côte d'Ivoire , it was a long journey for you ?

I 'm gone all young for England and I am more returned home. I have therefore done all my classes in my country of adoption and this is the most normal of the world that I played for selections English of youth . But for four years , I have had much time to analyze the situation and take into account the demands of leaders federal Ivorian . So I made my choice . I want to now play with the Côte d'Ivoire . It's gratifying first because that I am proud to play for my country, then because that the selection Ivorian has the players of quality and it has always been a tank talent. I did so the right choice and I do regret not.

What are your ambitions with the Elephants ?

I want to be able to give the best of myself to the selection of my country and contribute with my teammates to win more of titles . I want to be able to offer a 3 rd cup of Africa to the Côte d'Ivoire and make so happy the Ivorians . It is my ambition to short maturity . Then , it must be a qualification to World 2018.

The test of the dance is a passage obliged for all new selected among the Elephants . Are you prepared to hazing and that reserves you to the group?

( Laughs ). In England , it is subject to the song but it is me sometimes came to dance . I am prepared for this kind of exercise and I hope that I will pass the test brilliantly . We will see well , it will depend on my inspiration.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:58 PM

victor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevictor43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great translation haha, gotta love Google translate.

Do you have a link for the source?

Or follow my twitter https://twitter.com/AJMH_
Old 10-01-2017, 05:03 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I wonder if he has made the right choice

He is getting better all the time and wants a move in the summer.

If he does move to a 'big club' he would be in the England squad within a few weeks.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 10-01-2017, 05:06 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor43 View Post
Great translation haha, gotta love Google translate.

Do you have a link for the source?
Dodgy site (even though it's their official one!) so click at your own risk To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-01-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post

If he does move to a 'big club' he would be in the England squad within a few weeks.
Why would he want to play for England? Our national team is a disgrace.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:08 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

The big clubs can get any player they want pretty much, and they'll probably think they can get a better player than Wilf. If he stays with us he starts, if he goes to a big club then not so certain.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:09 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
true

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 10-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Not if he plays a match at CAN he won't.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:20 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yes but the thick ***** i.e. The FA are still apparently punishing him for returning late from night out while on England duty(u-21) for his 21st ffs. Rashford left , Kane up top and Zaha right would've been superb with Lallana or Ali playing in the hole behind.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:24 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Southgate dropped him for the above lateness, guess he thought he has no chance of redemption
Old 10-01-2017, 05:29 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This can be one of Southgate's big regrets when, inevitably, he gets the sack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Southgate dropped him for the above lateness, guess he thought he has no chance of redemption
Old 10-01-2017, 05:55 PM

palace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The best thing about him playing for Ivory Coast though is that he doesn't have to move to another club to play international football now, does he!
:-)

Unless we pull away from the relegation zone though I can't see him wanting to be in another relegation battle next season though.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:56 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Holy c**p!! maestro actually had something positive to say about one of our squad, I need to sit down before I faint
Old 10-01-2017, 05:59 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yea, I also don't think wilf would respond well to the massive negativity around the squad in general and especially if he had a poor game. He needs love and he'll get it with them
Old 10-01-2017, 06:53 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
Yea, I also don't think wilf would respond well to the massive negativity around the squad in general and especially if he had a poor game. He needs love and he'll get it with them
Agree and also think Zaha needs this at club level and he won't get that anywhere else than SP imo.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:01 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't know if he speaks a common language with his teammates or the hot climate will be an issue being used to a temperate one)

Only downsides I can see other than he wanted to play for England.

We are all now denied that.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Ivory Coast > England
Old 10-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:

The test of the dance is a passage obliged for all new selected among the Elephants

This is truly epic.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Pilgrim Eagle

Location: On the road that leads from Horsham Eagle to Dorking.Eagle
John from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Don't know if he speaks a common language with his teammates .
They all speak French including Wilf.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We need some Tank Talent in our porous defence.